JustANobody's 3D Printing Services

This experiment will end March 2, 2024. Orders will be accepted up until then. Thanks OG

Alright here we go. Thank you @LemonadeJoe for doing this test run with me, I appreciate the support.

I will be offering my 3D printing services to the OG on a couple month trial basis to Guage intrest and then go from there. I’m going to keep this pretty simple to start.

22mm Tent Pole Solo Cup Holder. $10 + shipping

Plant name tags - 5 pack single plant tag type $7 + Shipping
5 - 5 packs $32 + shipping

Pucks
40 - $10 + shipping

45 Likes

I’ll be in touch for sure later this week for name tags for the dreadbread run!

I’d get them now I just gotta pay for one more seed order first tomorrow :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

No worries bud, when you are ready just let me know.

1 Like

Congratulations on the sponsor status my friend!
:smiley:
What kinda pucks ya printing?:thinking:

1 Like

1 inch x 4.20mm I’ll be creating my own file to print tomorrow, these will not be the ones I have been trading with.

6 Likes

Awesome sauce! Very pleased to see this, hope that it goes great for you :slight_smile: love the pucks you did for trades, excited to see what you put up here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@JustANobody ill take some pucks.
PM incoming

1 Like

Awesome and congrats @JustANobody !!!

:partying_face:

2 Likes

Convenient dimensions there! :rofl:

1 Like

I thought so too!

2 Likes

Congrats bro! Love this for you as I’ve said! Very cool

1 Like

Congratulations on becoming a sponsor. :v:

3 Likes

Thanks guys, we will see how it works out just a couple month test run.

1 Like

Oh yeah I’m gonna get tags for the mother room.

1 Like

Sounds good dude. Shoot me a pm, all jobs will come in a first come first serve basis.

1 Like

Been messing with the printer and trying a few designs on the pucks. This is what I landed on. Holds 25+ seeds.

16 Likes

Awesome stuff! :beers:

Octagon in place of the trade hexagon, :+1: did you change the outer dimensions at all?

2 Likes

Slightly. I was having trouble filling in gaps and it wasn’t even so had to make some minor adjustments.

Cool. Hopefully wider :wink: those random stickers I had are about a sixteenth of an inch too large for the first batch.

1 Like