JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

You sir, are being extremely inappropriate!

5 Likes

I didn’t fish today. I help my brother tear down rooms , move plants and clean. Now, I did cook up some walleye tonight , Lol :v:

4 Likes

First time planting garlic in the fall, WE HAVE LIFE!

12 Likes

That’s awesome. Garlic is very interesting as it will adapt to its climate. So the garlic you grow will have a certain look and taste and if you send that same bulb to me to grow, it will grow to look and taste entirely different than when you grew it.

6 Likes

Nature is wild like thst!

2 Likes

It seems worded to see it poking out the snow! You guys getting warmer yet or you still cold up there?

2 Likes

It’s getting warmer during the day, still a little chilly at night. May get 1 more snow.

2 Likes

Damn. We have been in the upper 40’s low 50’s , today it’s 67 with real feel of 72. Suns out ,been pretty nice day :v:

4 Likes

Few more cuts decided to join in. Blockberry, mob, more weighted blanket , and a black widow :v:

14 Likes

You’re off to the races! I can’t wait to see the black widow grown in hydro.

4 Likes

Alright. The time has come. I’m going to flower some of the clone stable, there is just too damn much right now.

Here is my list of keepers, is there anything in here not worth it in people’s opinion.
RIL Diesel - @hoss8455
Bandaid Haze 7 - @hoss8455
LAPK - @hoss8455
Mother of Berries - @Electric-Stoner
Blockberry
Pine Tar Kush
Sowah Pebbles - @JAWS
Romulan
Blackout Bobby
GMO
Black Widow Linnys Cut
Stardawg Corey
Weighted Blanket
Vintage BB x BBM
Chernobyl Golden Ticket

Possibles:
Halle Berry
Hella Jelly
AJs Sour D
Pine Soul

To be flowered:
Mountain temple
Indiana Bubblegum
Chernobyl Golden ticket

Anyone have any thoughts? Any I’m really messing up keeping or flowering/getting rid of?

16 Likes

Good morning :coffee: one hell of a list brotha! :mechanical_arm:
I’d say if you don’t want to let them go, Maybe put half dormant with healthy cuts in the fridge for the next month or two.

Bring them back out if wanted or to re root take new cut then store again.

4 Likes

Yea I have done that. My issue is I’m space limited, I have some grows I’m hoping to find new moms and maybe a dad from as well as chucking where I hope to find some nice keepers. Too many plants.

Hey @bigj do you need cuts to practice tissue culture on haha… That’s the real answer imo.

5 Likes

The little freak OG KB leaner from @Crafty_Flame’s Peanut Butter Dream is starting to throw real leaves.

13 Likes

Nice, Its always fun finding new stuff. Back on the hunt. Hard to get rid of ladys that have been around for a while and personally enjoyable. Hope this decision get easier some how lol.

3 Likes

I’m sure I’ll regret some of the choices after I flower the mom’s!

5 Likes

So much to explore its hard to not keep popping. If only freezing cuts worked for longer term storage.

4 Likes

I wish! Id have a freezer full. I think maybe the next step is to work on tissue culture later this year. My wife had the skillset, I just need to make a still box at a minimum.

And you’re right, there is so much to explore. I’ve chucked f2/open pollinations and like 6+ crosses already. I need to explore those.

7 Likes

Oh hell yes. That would be sweet. I didn’t even think of that. I’m working on gathering up equipment and making room for some practice runs hopefully soon.

4 Likes

If I can help just let me know.

I haven’t managed a successful root from cut yet though so I recommend not relying on me solely to keep a strain alive.

3 Likes