JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

I have one spot available. My new clones should be rooted in a few days. I’m ordering a ten pack this week and will take samples next week. If you or anyone else wants to test something, send me some root samples and $25

3 Likes

I know the Tumi test is good for one year, happen to remember how long the others are valid/viable?

2 Likes

Hell yeah! I have some of those beans from Cody. Wonder why he stopped hanging around here. He just disappeared on me day. @CoyoteCody

I’ma look him up on IG. :metal:t3:
Thanks @HighTilliDie

1 Like

I can’t find any pics. I’ve changed phones a few times since n the last few months. But yeah, definitely not a huge yielder, but very tasty, and smells incredible.

Sorry about your Borg problem @204medismoke .

4 Likes

thanks had them almost gone but looks like a few might have made it i can see them altho no movement so hopefully dead raised my temps back up so ill see if they appear again

2 Likes

That Black out Bobby is quite the looker. :+1: Got me considering grabbing a pack.

3 Likes

I grew 3 from fem seeds. They were pretty damn uniform from seed and great heavy producers. Depending how the cut I got from @Rhino_buddy does I may pop the remaining seeds to find a keeper or keep them in the freezer.

6 Likes

What’s going on with the coco plants?

3 Likes

They are growing happily! I may up pot the ones in solo cups still today or sometime this week.

3 Likes

Good afternoon everyone. How’s it going today?

4 Likes

Doing good, afternoon @HighTilliDie!

2 Likes

I didn’t ask since I knew I would use them immediately, but I did inquire about sample transit time. Once placed in the tube the sample is good for up to two weeks

2 Likes

@JustANobody these are the rest of the cuts you sent that are still in cloner. The taller cuts center to left. Left front monster is romulan and the big ones behind are Indiana bubblegum . Need to get them in solo cups. Maybe here in a little bit. I gotta up pot FPOG F’3s first

13 Likes

The romulan and Indiana bubble gum grow grow grow

5 Likes

I’d say. They are over 10” tall. :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Just watered the big ones. Still going to hold off on up potting the last 4. The way @Crafty_Flame had me trim them I basically made a flat even canopy. It’s pretty wild.

15 Likes

Good morning everyone! Man thats a strain I wanted to get when I got into buying clones! Got cotton candy now and im hoping it lives up wo the blur cotton candy terps but one day ill snatch up that Indiana bubble gum

6 Likes

I’ll let you know how she goes, I am very curious.

4 Likes

@JustANobody apologies for missing your question bro, I like to float for 24 hours (tap water) then into a GOOD paper towel (two on the bottom one on top) and leave for 5-10 days in there ) I don’t use a heat mat, just a warm area or ontop of a cable box, router etc. just enough to make it condense in there

6 Likes

@buck90 thank you bro :pray:t3: I really appreciate that

3 Likes