JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Good morning @JustANobody . Yep. They are a little thick. lol Looking good to me.
:+1:

2 Likes

@Crafty_Flame relentlessly mocks me for how they look so I have to defoliate them so I can find some peace

14 Likes

I know a few that wouldn’t defoliate on a bet. The most they’ll do is tuck some larger leaves under the branches so the bud sites get a little more light. They say, “It’s the fuel pump for the plant!”. I prefer to let those bud sites get plenty of light. I’ve done both and prefer to defoliate from time to time. Less chance of mold that way too.
After about three weeks into flower I stop though.

7 Likes

I’m doing this @Crafty_Flame’s way. I’ve never grown coco before and he convinced me to give it a go with the caveat that he holds my hand the hold time and gets all my annoying noob questions. I would not be doing this well on my first coco grow without him.

I’m going to up pot these now. The runt Peanut Butter Dream, MOB, Indiana Bubblegum and Archives Blueberry.

19 Likes

Well I’d say you are in good hands then. :wink:

5 Likes

Agreed!

The 4 solo cups are in 1/2 gal pots now. The coco should get flipped in about 1-1.5 weeks. I’ll up pot them to 2 gal pots and let them rip.

8 Likes

Opened up the AJ’s Sour D a bit tonight. That should help. I really need to defoliate The newly flipped plants.

23 Likes

Hopefully this thing works. Fan is on the way.

23 Likes

What is it?

2 Likes

It’s supposed to help seperate seeds from plant matter.

3 Likes

Man, if that thing works you will save so much time.

3 Likes

Yeah def give us feedback on that thing.

4 Likes

100% will let everyone know. fan should be here soon hopefully.

5 Likes

These coco plants are super happy after @Crafty_Flame made me butcher them again and up pot the others.

20 Likes

Dude if you made a 3d seed separator that you can just put a fan or shop vac to that’s gonna be epic.

2 Likes

I didn’t make it, I just printed someone else’s file. But I plan to modify it.

6 Likes

a bowl and the panning for gold tech works awesome, need not buy anything brother. give it a try, it get the matter out as well as most of the non viable seeds. started doing this a few grows back and man is it ever fast and it just works.

just a thought …

7 Likes

I’m open to trying to a bunch of different ways to see what works. I’m also a nerd and like to mess with stuff lol

6 Likes

Checked 1 small branch from the first Mango Hashplant I chopped. I’m not mad at this.

34 Likes

Good-looking seeds!

4 Likes