JustANobody's Neck Beard Basement Grow

Good evening @Til_Valhalla I hope you are doing well. I know you had a challenging couple weeks. Hopefully things are settling down a little bit.

3 Likes

hey man,

thanks for checkin’ on me.
abuela is home from hospital, and my brother in law is back in peru. things are somewhat calming down. last week was rough. pure chaos / murphy’s law kinda week. glad it’s f^cking behind us.

how did the washing work out for your harvest?

9 Likes

The worst outdoor grow 2024 is doing great. I moved everything around a bit, it’s about to get crazy.

35 Likes

It seem to work well. I’m not seeing any signs of anything. I’ve already got it in grove bags. It did seem to dry out quicker than normal as you referenced. But I think it’s going to be fine.
All I can say so far is the lower nugs from these two made some excellent bubble hash.

4 Likes

That looks terrible😂

3 Likes

Glad to see u back😌

3 Likes

Lol it is!

2 Likes

Dirt mom’s just got some Dr earth flower girl and a nice soaking. I forgot to order a new filter and temps are high right now. The new one can’t get here quick enough.

29 Likes

Hopefully, your new filter will arrive soon.

oh man those 3 new coco plants are going to need some taming. you gonna so any lst on them or just let em go and pray they dont pass the lights ?

1 Like

This vegetable stand has a queue and a password for those who can pick up the flora hahahah here too and there is a lot of work at Vega to keep them until it’s time to flower!

2 Likes

Alright let’s do this. @BasementGardens hooked it up big time, so now we are going to pass some of that onto the community.
Up first is a 10 pack of puck lights (NL2/NL5 F2 x Puck HP BC3) from 8th Avenue genetics. Seeds will ship in a puck or flip, I will include original packaging.

My giveaways are always open globally unless you’re a fake marketer.

1. @TheSeedjinn
  2. @Gadarien
  3. @Smooth :us:
  4. @PlantTherapy :us:
  5. @Hambone
  6. @Uprangewilly :us:
  7. @patsnumone :us:
  8. @Mattman :us:
  9. @pine :us:
  10. @creatorknbsland :brazil:
  11. @Tripl3fastaction
  12. @Wizdom
  13. @Cormoran
  14. @LzBoy :canada:
  15. @OnePassionateGrower
  16. @ManyManySpliffs
  17. @Zolorp :us:
  18. @Mrgreenthumb :us:
  19. @MoBilly :us:
  20. @Hashpants :
  21. @globalhead :india:
  22. @Xianpreservation83 :canada:
  23. @Nugslinger :canada:
  24. @Tonyww93 :us_outlying_islands:
  25. @punk77 :brazil:
  26. @Trimeresurus :us:
  27. @havens4hawks :us:
  28. @luxton :canada:
  29. @Agreenpassion :us:
  30. @Fortman420 :canada:
  31. @Gho13
  32. @jamMAKEcan . :us:
  33. @Golfnutt :us:
    Please add more as needed.
43 Likes

The Worst Outdoor Grow of 2024 was fertilized with a bunch of Dr Earth veg this morning and staked up the Halle Berry in the back.

32 Likes

Oh shit. @MoBilly signed up, it’s getting serious.

5 Likes

Thanks for the drawing @JustANobody . I haven’t been signing up on any but I wanted to on yours.
:v:t5:
Love me some NL. A cross sounds good. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

OH and good morning. lol

7 Likes

Glad to see you’re poking around again :metal:

3 Likes

I’m not sure if I messed up but I tried to use spot #5, which looked alright on the edit but once saved, there’s two #4 spots. I apologize if I did it incorrectly!

1 Like

fixed it …

4 Likes

NL crosses are always desirable :slightly_smiling_face: thanks @JustANobody & @BasementGardens.
:v:&:green_heart:

5 Likes