JustBlazin's blumat organic grow

I’m in Canada, so that’s canadian
If your in the states, that seems close on price

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words. Was impressed with the 26%
I’m hoping to have a elite group of moms :star_struck::fire::fire:
I already noticed after a week the apple fritters are already rooted😛
Can’t wait for the rest to start pushing roots

I’ll get a pic of the flower tent tonight, she’s starting to fill out the canopy, we’ll except the spot I’m leaving open to flower out my new strains from auntie janes

5 Likes

Starting to fill out the floor space now. Except the spot I’m leaving open for the new strains.
Of which I already got the apple fritters in so cups.

12 Likes

Looks like your set up for great things @Justblazin !

3 Likes

Thanks appreciate the kind words

3 Likes

Looking great in there man, keep up the great work :+1:

2 Likes

Well good news everything has rooted except the marshmallow og, hopefully root in the next day or 2.
Bad news is I left my light on for 18 hours on its like 4 day of flower😳, luckily I noticed or it would have been straight 36 or worse.

Hopefully no harm done with the little hiccup.

Here’s a shot of the tent

8 Likes

Looking great! Can’t wait to see where they all go. :leaves:

2 Likes

Thanks, hopefully I do them some justice

2 Likes

Hey @buckaroobonsai
Last night on discord through random events I found a fellow holder of the coveted blueberry quest @HappyTrees23s was tripping out last night when we found out we both had your beans was pretty funny, I don’t have them yet but I think at some point they will be here
Thank you to buckaroobonsai and Doug Dawson

3 Likes

Happy is one of my best buds, that’s pretty funny :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

No way that’s Awsome, we’ve chatted a few times on discord seems like a nice dude. Just came out yesterday when were talking about og, I said after being here a month it makes me want find a male and make some seeds, and I mentioned I found a super frosty male from lemon hoko Blueberry but it never dropped pollen so then he tells me he’s running some lemon hoko Blueberry x AK beans BB muffin x vintage BB and I’m like shit that’s Blueberry quest you get them from an og member right?
Hilarious

4 Likes

Well looks like I couldn’t help myself, found a reputable vendor selling a bunch of cuts I’ve long coveted.
Hopefully get some snips next week of

MOB - mother of berries clone only
Legend OG-let’s see what og is better sfv or legend
Rez sour diesel
Chem 91
Chem D

Oh shit, gonna cost me an arm and a leg but…Iv been wanting the Chem D for 15 years almost. Not to mention all the others
Shipping expensive no matter what so I got 5 strains to even it out a bit

Think I’m gonna have quite the stable of fire cuts

9 Likes

:heart_eyes: the chems are coming to Canada !

4 Likes

I actually had a blueberry bx3 male that I thought for sure was sterile, never any visible pollen, but in the end I was pleasantly surprised, when my six females produced roughly 1000 seeds, he was a crinkled leaf btw.

there he is :point_up:

7 Likes

Was he frosty at all?
Mine had some serious frost.

If you zoom in you can see the frost goes down the stems :astonished:

9 Likes

A bit frosty but not like that…nice :point_up:

2 Likes

You know I did end up with a bunch of seeds but I figured they were from a small herm I pulled from a gamma berry or whatever dark horse strain I was growing , I wonder if it was from the what I thought was a sterile blueberry.
Might have to try some of them beans. I guess I’d be able to tell now that I think about it. If I get males was from blueberry if all fem then was from the herm

3 Likes

It may very well have been, if it was a lot of seeds, I really doubt they came from a small herm, you gotta check them out! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Now you’ve peaked my interest that’s for sure.
So much Awsome ganja, so little time and space😭

3 Likes