JustBlazin's blumat organic grow

Another few budshots for anyone interested.

Not sure if you can tell but this old dog🐕 learned how to use macro mode, I guess old dogs can learn new tricks

18 Likes

Those are beautiful dude :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you🙏

4 Likes

Looking amazing @Justblazin ! Love the macro shots

3 Likes

Thanks brother appreciate it.
Macro pics are nice, I always wondered how you could see all the individual trichs on other people’s pics. Now I know…lol
Hopefully I get a little better at taking pics, cause I really don’t do these things justice sometimes. Once in awhile I get a good one, you know even a blind squirrel finds a nut once

4 Likes

Oh we’re always interested brother… :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
Nice buds…

2 Likes

And a couple more bud shots. The twinkle tarts came down last night.

Some of those top buds had an orange tinge to them cause the trichs were amber.

14 Likes

And some random shots of the rest of plants left.

19 Likes

You have some real beauty’s there buddy :+1: calendar material :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks brother really appreciate it!!!:grin:

1 Like

Was in the garden and just couldn’t help myself

13 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Excellent work

Ive always been curious with Blumats - is there a way to calibrate a wet/dry cycle? Or can you let them dry out a bit then resume watering without having to soak those lil diffuser thingies to get the water going again?

2 Likes

@Wuachuma @alwaysnoob thanks for the compliments
As for the blumats, there’s no wet dry cycles at all. You can set them on the dryer side or more saturated side or anywhere in between, it’s all just personal preference. If you let them dry right out there’s a good chance you will have to reset the carrots.
I used to believe they needed a dry cycle but after using blumats I don’t think they need it. In fact I think they really like the constant moisture, i like to call it the Goldilocksof a moisture zone. Here’s an article on the subject

Anymore questions feel free to ask

5 Likes

That helps, thanks
Yeah, I dont buy into wet/dry cycles, but I do like to let them experience at least one dry spell in their life.

2 Likes

Chopped the big doho and 1 big Sunday driver last night. They are at around 9 weeks and the elites are at 8 weeks yesterday.
Here’s some bud shots I took before I took down the doho and driver.

17 Likes

Gorgeous looking flowers @Justblazin !:star_struck::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for the compliment😁

2 Likes

Awesome looking :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks appreciate the compliment :heart_eyes:
Really like that emoji

2 Likes