Kalgrae grows stuff from Overgrow and others

Hi OG.
Had a great phone conversation with another member from OG over the weekend. Solid member whom I’ve respected for a long while. Thanks for the chat. It inspired me to do some planting so I did. :wink:

Got the following seeds in rockwool or soil mix. They’ll be in darkness until the majority of them pop. Fingers crossed.

Monday April 16
24/7 Darkness

5 Columbian Black from @TropicalBiophile & @pookie123
4 Black Widow from Mr. Nice
3 Blue Lotus from Bodhi & @mia
4 Neville’s Skunk from Mr. Nice
2 Tangie from @ryasco
3 Fat Grape from @Muleskinner
3 BC Mango x BC Night Nurse from a family member
3 ESB from @Baudelaire
6 X18 x X18 from @buryseeds
3 Wonder Woman from Nirvana Seeds
3 Hurkle from @Muleskinner
3 C99 x Romberry from @Muleskinner
6 Diesel Moonshine from @Kalgrae

This amount should decrease the amount of males that have been appearing lately and leave me plenty if they do. :scorpion:. Would kind of like a male from the black widow. Could make some fun crosses?

It’ll be a slow thread for a bit. Huge Thanks everyone who’s seeds I have starting. I’m happy to be able to try and do them justice. Others from @legalcanada and @Skiball, off the top of my head, are in the queue. I know I’m missing somebody. They’ll get they’re shot soon. Anyway.

Bowl me up. Cheers

36 Likes

What a solid line up. Got me some big boxes of popcorn.

99%

:popcorn:

12 Likes

wow thats a lot of plants! are you growing them all indoors? i don’t think i sent you anything though man, those were from @Viva_Mexico !

13 Likes

It probably won’t be that many after the males show themselves @legalcanada. I’m hunting for some moms and they will all stay indoors for now. Maybe 6 of them outdoor so I fit in with the local profiling. :wink:

You’re right those were sent from you from @Viva_Mexico. In the queue…

16 Likes

Wow, now this is the showcase for the generosity of OG.

13 Likes

Cool it really is an OverGrow grow. I LIKE IT :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Happy growing bro! Your plant is still going strong. I’ll b doing n update soon after topping n trim.

7 Likes

Holy mother of all that is dank @Kalgrae! :astonished: There are about to be some amazing things happening in this thread! Really excited for those Mr Nice selections…

9 Likes

Next round will include yours and some others @99PerCent. Maybe in a month or so they’ll get their turn. Ever put Braggs amino spray on popcorn. Delicious.

4 Likes

Its all so very exciting.

I can wait.

99%

2 Likes

Have I sent you some of my autos? :grin:

6 Likes

Every cross I made with white widow was a winner. Especially the Thai X White Widow. So much so I’d like to recreate it at some point.

I’ll be interested to see how those Mr. Nice strains turn out and the Columbian black.

6 Likes

Pulling up a seat for sure!

Hope everyone likes their popcorn buttered

5 Likes

Hey there @Kalgrae great choice of strains you’ve selected there, and hopefully you’ll have mine asap too mate…
I will contact you soon as…
Have a good one :point_up: bud…

Happy growing
Gaz

5 Likes

You leave my popcorn alone you swamp creature you, :laughing:

3 Likes

No you haven’t @ReikoX. Be needing some of those and stickers too. I’ve never run autos, but recently had a conversation about them and would love to try em. I’ll PM you. Thanks @ReikoX :scorpion:

5 Likes

Good one @Kalgrae I have auto’s running most of the time, you’ll find something you like hopefully and if/when you got space you can run one or more all the time.!
Happy growing bud…
Gaz

4 Likes

High OG.

ESB by @Baudelaire was first to pop. All three. Fat Grape and c99xRomberry by @Muleskinner are right behind and tied for second with the Black Widow, Tangie and BC cross. Neville’s Skunk is slowly starting to peek out. Looks like one blue lotus too. Need to get a flash light (torch, for those across the pond) and see what the Columbian Black are doing.

Others are starting and everything got moved to the widow sill early this morning. Catch some of those first rays and get them on their circadian rhythm.

Cheers

11 Likes

That’s a big time line up. Can’t wait to see how they turn out. Pulling my char right on up and getting comfortable.

2 Likes

Here’s the count as of today.
0/5 Columbian Black
4/4 Black Widow
1/3 Blue Lotus (not looking good for the other two)
3/4 Neville’s Skunk (#4 is slow bus material)
2/2 Tangie
3/3 Fat Grape
1/3 BC Mango x BC Night Nurse (other two damped off)
3/3 ESB
5/6 X18 x X18 (no hump in the dert even)
3/3 Wonder Woman
3/3 Hurkle
3/3 C99 x Romberry
3/6 Diesel Moonshine (weak or tough?)

Left a few in their containers to pull apart after they develop more roots. Everything else got its own spot. Stay under t5’s - 24/7 until they look happy enough to go to 18/6.

Thanks for looking at little tiny babies. Cheers

11 Likes