Karma's Biker Kush getting packed up next week

There was a thread on here, which I now can’t find asking for people to drum up colab funds for Karma’s Biker Kush. Don’t see that there’s much point as he’s about to drop a recent run. Just a heads up. Didn’t want to see any mishaps or read any one get burned on that one.

10 Likes

It happens, there is a run going on but in the end nobody will be disappointed. Appreciate the heads up.

5 Likes

Ive been in on 4 of these, group buys, only one went the way it was supposed to, kinda. Laying off, been to many scamming lately. Did see where one guy has multiple group buys listed.

5 Likes

yeah i called him out on it

2 Likes

Outstanding!

1 Like

where do you heard that? Do you know more info about the drop?I see that theres no info on his IG.

1 Like

Exactly…I looked also on his IG. Whatever the case if there is a release it’s gonna be the V2 version and not the retired original V1 like listed in the group buy. right? lol

2 Likes

I mentioned to him on another forum and he replied he had a run being packaged this coming week ahead of a forthcoming drop.

"I be packing Biker Kush originals coming week.

i havent seen any biker kush for the stupid high rpices in resale."

3 Likes

I’ve seen this too now in another forum. Thanks for the heads up. It’s a good way to check for upcoming drops. You still will have to be quick haha. Like Doug said “there is a run going on but in the end nobody will be disappointed”

1 Like

the group buy was on original pack of biker kush

4 Likes

Wow dude, didnt know he was releasing more SOWAHH. Anybody know where I can get that in north america?

1 Like

I got a PK of sour power og… if anyone is interested. Sealed.

4 Likes

I’m interested! Are you looking for trade?

1 Like

I have King Mamba coming, it’s Cali Kush farms “mamba” x Biker kush, on sale usually $150, With my membership (5$ per month), I got pack for $58 on speakeasy seedbank

4 Likes

They still got some stock at $58, what do you know about KM? Any logs you can point me to?

1 Like

yes they still in stock. No dont know of any logs.

this site has the best detailed description I’ve seen so far

3 Likes

angelica by bohdi

Hey guys,
In February 2022 I bought a pack of Biker kush, I opened 10 seeds, 4 females and 6 males came, today I have a cut of one female and two males, but I have seeds (F2) of all females. The drop I got was at ATT, there it just said Biker kush, I can’t tell if it’s v1 or v2

I really enjoyed this race, I found wonderful females, the males I didn’t take to the end, but the ones I used in the cross were the most beautiful plants in the vegetative stage. The flavor, taste and smell varied between kush, earthy and herbal, the selected cut leaves something a little spicy on the palate.

5 Likes