Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Very pine wonderful flavor also.

3 Likes

I’m telling you I think all 3 of these mothers were great

1 Like

And where can a fellow get there grubby mitts on some seeds of them?

2 Likes

Man I don’t know I have like 30 left :joy: . And I kinda want to hunt through them all but lemme think about it. but I’m gonna definately reverse or try too. I’ll be definately making seeds somehow

3 Likes

I’m not going anywhere and not looking to take anything from a pheno hunt. If you end up making some I’ll be around watching :green_heart: Always looking good in here my friend!

3 Likes

You’ll be first on my list. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::facepunch: maybe second

And thank you for your kind words

2 Likes

Crazy what just chucking a couple of great genetics together can get you.

2 Likes

You’re welcome! Have a great rest of your day!

2 Likes

Had some pretty cracked/ main stems on the outside Dream Blush from the hst and had a bubble of tree sap on the apricot tree. Seemed like a good natural bandaid. We shall see. :joy:

8 Likes

About week 7 and they are close. Dream Blush @Tracker

12 Likes

Those look phenomenal!

2 Likes

Really nice work man. Great job.

1 Like

Thank you guys! They really turned out great. :+1:

3 Likes

Stunning plants man :metal:

1 Like

Thank you! :+1:

Chicken jumped up grabbed a fan leaf and snapped this whole branch at the base last night. Repair seems to be keeping fed

The middle and upper blue tape is just a seeded marker. Was just barely connected. :joy:

4 Likes

Oh damn!! BBQ chicken for dinner? :wink::grin:

2 Likes

Haha, I was like damnit let you in here for two seconds. :rofl:

2 Likes

I used to rent a little farm house, with the landlords in the big new house, it was a pretty awesome setup.

One day they told me they were getting chickens, mainly to make sure my pup wouldn’t be chasing them. I flat out said, and it came out of my mouth before I knew what I was saying, “not a problem, and if you get a rooster, I’ve got a gun and a bbq!” 🤦😂

Happily, they laughed :grin:

2 Likes

such a beautiful strain. You’re doing an awesome job.

1 Like