Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Looking awesome man! Did you get a clone of the purple one? I can’t remember shit lol I wouldn’t mind crossing that to a Tropical Fuel x SB to see if I can get the purple to come out more frequently.

1 Like

Ya I took a couple clones of the purple one after they were in flower but should get 1 to root. Ill definately push to get you a cut if 1 survives. Should be cooler by then also.

3 Likes

Awesome, I’d appreciate it. It’s about too hot here to do anything more inside after I finish these new seeds. So later would be perfect.

2 Likes

You got it!!

3 Likes

1 Dream Blush poking through after 3 days in soil.

excited to have some seedlings again.

4 Likes

Sunflowers. :sunflower:

7 Likes

Super solar chicken in action. Can’t get any closer. :grin:

13 Likes

Oh wow man, that’s way brighter than I thought it’d be, nice!!

2 Likes

Ya its a bright little sucker.

2 Likes

3 for 3 on Dream Blush 3 for 3 on Blu2th.

8 Likes

Hay brother how ya bin looks like your staying busy I haven’t bin on og in a while thought I would check in and see if ya ever got to try maken the sts spray

2 Likes

Hey man!! Ya been staring at it, really want to and probably will soon. I need to look up the directions again. :rofl: I did try injecting the silver into a stem but that didn’t work. Trying to get a male back up first, just in case. Try reversing first while flowing then pull the male if not needed. Idk just been running a few scenarios .

5 Likes

Hey @Kasper0909 . I was able to reverse one of your Afghan auto plants by using homemade colloidal silver. This photo sucks because my phone is old but I have a jewlers loupe and I can see the male flower buds forming.

8 Likes

I got away to do it and only makes a single batch so hit me up when your ready to give it ashot looks like ya bin staying super.busy

2 Likes

I definately will. I’ll plan on reversing one of the dream Blush. Good to have you back around!! Hope everything is going good for you!!

2 Likes

Nice, colloidal silver usually works. That’s awesome your making your own!! Takes more product and time maybe but super effective.

2 Likes

How long did it take after the initial application?

2 Likes

I only spray at lights out for 4 days in a row. Then 3 weeks later I have male flowers. It has worked everytime and I have done the reversal about 15 times on many different strains. I make my own with 2 peices of silver wire and a 9 volt battery. The silver wire can be cleaned and reused again and again forever.

5 Likes

So start one week before flower?

Sugar belts crosses. @25 days 12/12.
@Ottafish
First two bud pics are the Ayahuasca purple x sugar belts
3rd one is the Black Velvetx pablos revenge x sugar belts

Also good news. One of the purple Ayahuasca purple x sugar belts cuts is already rooting.

Pics aren’t great, little shakey

15 Likes