Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Looking great!! I’m really curious what you’re dry weight is going to be, it looks like you have a ton of bud coming!

2 Likes

Ya shocking, what a couple more gallons of soil does I guess. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Soil, or fish water :grin:

This plant is so much fun!

11 Likes

Dang that’s nice. Looks like alot of fun!! That gnome!!:rofl:

4 Likes

If you end up getting enough pollen to collect a small amount I’d love to have some.

2 Likes

What plant is that?

2 Likes

This is the first time I have done autos so I waited until I saw the first female pistil and then I started spraying. The first male flower opened today but I dont see any pollen. I will certainly save some pollen for you if I find any. :rainbow:

2 Likes

I was meaning more pot plants in general :grin:

This one though, I actually have no idea… I pulled out 3 seeds from a flip of auto drunken cherry fog dogs, but had a couple others sitting 6"+ away… Long story short, this plant definitely is not an auto, so it can’t be from that pack, unless it’s some genetic freak… But, it smells EXACTLY like the 2 other plants did (those other 2 have been hung up and drying for a month now, what’s left of them anyway :grin:) 🤷

2 Likes

Hahaha my lil zombie gnome, George… He keeps them snug a night, hahaha

I had another one, Fred. Fred came to Mexico with me, and it went downhill from there. Sadly, the sunblock I put his nose while he laid in a chair on the beach, removed most of the paint on his face, except his eyes… Fred isn’t allowed to come out anymore, he scares people :joy:

3 Likes

George needs eyes to watch you work.

3 Likes

Some garden pics.
Let the chickens roam for a bit in there also

11 Likes

Greenhouse
BBD F2 X BC (@Rhai88 )x useful CHOCOLATE DIESEL

DREAM BLUSH #2 freshly topped.

Dream Blush #3

Couple clones in soil reveging.

Newbies. Dream Blush left Blu2th by okcallyx (i think i spelled that right) right

10 Likes

Holy shit look at that thin ass leaf pheno you’re rocking there. Unreal. I like the way she’s stacking up. Keep me updated on that one!

6 Likes

Beautiful euphoric pollen scarabs . Thought they were bees at first. They fly just like bees , they love pollen and long walks on the flower petals.

Love the digital little man on the ones back.

7 Likes

Ya she’s supposed to be vegging but I’m not so sure.

2 Likes

OK. These are better pictures so you can see how well the colloidal silver worked.
Reversed Afghani auto.

6 Likes

Nice looks like it worked well!

2 Likes

Anyone have an idea what’s going on here? Heat stress?

1 Like

Is the soil wet?

1 Like

Just watered. But overall no

1 Like