Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

I reiterate my previous statement, lol… Damn do they ever look good!!

1 Like

(this is only going to work if these gifs all show up :joy:)

Right on man!!! :joy:

2 Likes

I’m with ya there man, 100%. I’m getting there with my setup… Right now I keep the fish feeder topped and add a little water.

It’s wild, mid-flower I was having to add about 10G a day with 6 plants. I’m now nearing the end and it’s closer to 5G every 3 days. I can’t imagine trying to keep up with that without auto watering.

2 Likes

Sugar belts crosses.
Day 39 of 12/12
Not much smell on the back two but the Black Velvet x pablos revenge x sugar belts up front smells of wonderful sweet candy. You just want to stick your fingers all the way up your nose!
Just fed Jlf, labs and some banana ffj and imo.
New sticky traps because I’m not seeing ang gnats or anything currently. And I’ve been top watering only. Wondering what I’m doing to make them foff.

13 Likes

Week six of 12/12 on the sugar belts. Almost there!

18 Likes

Lookin so good! How long do you expect them to go?

1 Like

Thank you. :grin: 2 to 3 more weeks I’m expecting.

1 Like

Sunflowers :sunflower:

12 Likes

NICE!! How tall is the sunflower??

Also, you’ve kind of inspired me, lol… I want to grow a couple next summer and see how big I can get em, lol

1 Like

2-3 weeks, gah, and that’s suuuch a sloooooow 2-3 weeks too… So close, but so far still, lol

1 Like

I’m guessing 8 or 9 feet. The smaller one is about 5 feet. Maybe I’ll get some seeds I can share. :rofl:

4 Likes

Hahaha, ya got me thinking… Friendly competition next summer?:grin::metal::joy:

1 Like

For sure that sounds fun!

2 Likes

Wicked :grin:. So, I have 9ish months to figure out how to grow in soil :joy::joy:

I wonder if anyone else wants in too? OG the world with sunflowers, think of the bees :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

That purple Ayahuasca purple x sugar belts smells just like Mango to me. Very mellow but rich Mango.

14 Likes

Mmmmmmm! I just ate some homemade Mexican mango ice cream. I’m imagining smoking that flavor. :mango:

5 Likes

Hey just a fyi here is a shot of amnesia cake auto fems I sent you. This is 22 days from sprout.

Top looks weird cause of a failed fimming attempt lol. It’s original amnesia Haze auto x Betty cake auto fem pollen.

7 Likes

Oooh looks good, and fem. Have to dig those out.

3 Likes

Plan currently is to reverse one of these Dream Blush next and flower all 3 in the tent. :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

Purple ap x sb clone.

8 Likes