Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Crazy experiment ya got going man, but it’s working!! :metal:

What’s the smell of that bucket like??

1 Like

Actually I wimped out and purchased some pre made even tho I have the dry materials :joy:

But not the right time for me to be doing math’s.

This is my first reversal.

6 Likes

Which bucket.
The larvae liquid is pretty mellow.
The jlf is getting a little better or im getting used to it, but smells like sewage.

3 Likes

The liquid draining from the larvae is mellow?? Wow, I would have expected that to be super strong… But, yeah, mixing in chicken poop and everything, I would guess, isn’t going to make it smell nicer, lol.

Have you noticed a different taste in your buds using that concoction of nutes?

2 Likes

I haven’t really noticed a difference but I’m always growing different stains. They have all had really good flavor and smells tho so. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Right on :ok_hand:. That’s all that really matters :grin::metal:

1 Like

So after 2 days I dumped almost 1 1/4 cups of SF Larvae juice from the bottom bucket into a coffee can then into a squeeze bottle. A couple of squirts onto soil then watered in. Super Dark! I’ll only feed this plant SF Larvae juice. Dream Blush from seed.

Not sure if it’s m or f but definately was ready for some food. We’ll see. :grin:

7 Likes

Wow man, your plants sure to seem to like that stuff :slight_smile:

Pretty cool process you have going there!

1 Like

Oh! I got a pic of our now-biggest sunflower plant… there’s half a dozen heads coming off it :smiley:

7 Likes

Ya its crazy I never really realized how many flower tops are on sunflowers. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Dream Blush definately perked a little from first use.

7 Likes

I was “this plant” years old when I found out they didn’t always only have 1, hahaha

Every time I look at the flowers now, I see at least 1 bee flying around them :grin::metal:

2 Likes

Ya they realy bring the pollinators! Had all kinds of different sizes and shapes of bees. Noticed a couple praying mantis also.

3 Likes

Also dang that sunflower looks so happy! :grin: and what the heck are those hedges?

2 Likes

Oh man, yeah, the neighbours hedge is something to behold… It’s gotta be 10’ tall - the pic is deceptive - and I bet they’re 6’ thick. Their entire backyard is a garden with rock walkways throughout, it’s gorgeous.

2 Likes

:laughing: The Chicken just hangin’ out or does it follow you around?
Good looking bird. :grinning:

5 Likes

They hang out! They have the whole back yard with several spots they entertain themselves. That being said they love to follow you around especially if you flip rocks for them to get those bugs. One of their favorite things tho is mulch.

4 Likes

Dream Blush clones reversal. Gave them some diluted larva juice today.

Also up potted next round

10 Likes

Seems the rosemary oil ipm is working good also.

6 Likes

Boy these Dream Blush take forever to flip. I remember the mother plants doing the same.

These have been getting larvae juice, labs and jlf.

Also gnats have been non existent.
9th day of 12/12. Actually running about 11 hours of light and changed to 10 today.
Not sure what the white scale on the bottom of the pots is but id imagine it’s calcium buildup as our water here is ridiculously hard.

12 Likes