Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Another dream Blush clone well into flower.

8 Likes

Also thank you @InTheWoods package received!!

3 Likes

@luxton more afghanis on the way. In the mail box.

Also if I’ve spaced anyone or forgot to send or both please let me know. :rofl: Sometimes i go through my messages and I’m like hey did i send these?

2 Likes

Awesome to hear brotha, Hope you find some gems! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Looks like the (BBD F2 X Black Cherry by @Rhai88 ) x Useful Chocolate Diesel is about ready.

Really hard to show how nice these buds are tho not allot of smell.

15 Likes

Dude that’s a damn pretty expression coming out there. Super thin leaves and chunky buds. I dig that. Not so great on the terps though eh?

2 Likes

I mean it’s got a normal outside smell but nothing strong or unique. Super stoked to try tho. It reminds me of the ban Ham x P25 smell.

2 Likes

Wow man, VERY nice!! That thing chunked up beautifully!!

Thank you for the beans!! Next time I’m at the tent I’ll get a pic of the two I have going right now, they have awesome big leaves going :grin:

1 Like

One of the Dream Blush clones hopefully to be a mother soon. They are all in 3 or 2 gallon pots. I can’t tell the difference in the two sizes.

Wow that’s a blurry photo.
Absolutely still my favorite smoke and very easy to grow. Can’t wait for more to harvest from outside.

Nanners popping out on the reversed Dream Blush. Not the pertiest but looks to be working.

Turned the fan on since those should be opening soon.

Also as you can see by the sticky traps the gnats have been non existent. :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

3Outside dream Blush.

Greenhouse
2x dream Blush clones, 1 new Dream blush, 1 sugar belts cross clone

17 Likes

As always, looking good!

1 Like

Thank you! :+1:

1 Like

Man, those are some beautiful fat buds you’ve got there :ok_hand::metal:

3 Likes

:+1::+1: Super excited to see how much longer they go!

2 Likes

Hell yeah bro :sunglasses:, looking :eyes: good. Watching this outside grow on the dream Blush! I will be looking :eyes: for the next round of updates and pictures! :partying_face::partying_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::blush::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

@Growgrassblowglass @Coffin_Dodger @PlantTherapy @ManyManySpliffs @Sintax

Your seeds are in the mail box. :+1::+1: also you can all remove your addys in pm if you sent them. Easier for me to do one tag. :+1::+1:

6 Likes

My first ever semi successful watermelon.

It split open so i had to take it. But pretty good flavor and allot of seeds for next round.

13 Likes

Hey :wave: @Kasper0909! You go old Mac Donald! :partying_face::clap::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

IMG_5845
IMG_5846
:laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nice! How’s the flavor? I tried growing some small Indian melons this year and got 1 good one, then we had 2-3 days of heavy rain when they were all about to ripen and had a bunch split, and root rot set in!
Oh well, I’ll try again next year :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Thanks mate!! Congratulations on the melon :watermelon: I have yet to be successful (yet) I will try again next year!:love_you_gesture:t2:looking forward to the night night smoke :yawning_face::face_with_spiral_eyes::sleeping: lol

1 Like