Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

1 of @JohnnyPotseed FEM Frankenstein growing outside.

13 Likes

Looking good!

Yes I’ve seen that. Some kind of leaf fungus is my guess, and I’ve only seen it on pollinated buds of dry region cannabis growing in humid conditions…but you don’t have those conditions right?
Typically the bleached looking portion of leaf starts at the tip and works its way toward the bud, where it will cause mold and seed loss if not removed.

3 Likes

Those seeds are done. Maybe I should chop those branches? Ya not humid or anything. I’ve pulled a couple of the top seeds out and they are mature.

3 Likes

Making my first IPM

8 Likes

All 3 PCO are popping up. Here’s two the other is only showing neck. @Tejas

7 Likes

The sheberghan balkh. And Odisha valley.

10 Likes

6 Likes

:green_heart: the LPC OG (F2) beans :seedling:

The LPC OG looks great!

Shoreline OG looking good also!

I have a feeling that JP’s Frankenstein is going to be a literal monster outside!

Love all the genetics you are rocking this round :call_me_hand:

12 Likes

I can finally say I’ve grown a plant that smells like diesel.
This girl is dirty! @Maddawg

This LPC OG isn’t to shabby in the smell department either. But super creamy and sweet.

16 Likes

Solid grow my friend! Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

I’ve hand plucked about 60 or so seeds from the LPC OG f2 that were just getting ready to fall out.

15 Likes

A solid score for sure!

3 Likes

Hey brother! Hadn’t seen this until now, and I’m really digging your garden, the sunshine, and of course the chickens!
I’ll be following along from here on out.
:sparkles::sparkles::bear:I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes!:bear::sparkles::sparkles:

7 Likes

Welcome!! And thank you :blush:

3 Likes

Following!

2 Likes

That’s a lot of different stuff! I like those LSDs is the back left!

1 Like

Awesome! Welcome tracker

1 Like

Ya they are looking pretty good. Super excited about those with all the pollen I have haha

1 Like

I feel like a nice assortment of pollen is great to have on hand for those just in case times! Although I suppose you more advanced (than me) growers probably plan things out first!

1 Like

Just a heads up @Kasper0909 I don’t see a wiki sign up!

3 Likes