2 GG4 x (Big Yield x Mi5) auto regs by @chronix

Looks likes they are gonna rock.

Fingers crossed for a female :grin:

7 Likes

Man this fem Frankie

6 Likes

Dude @chronix is gonna be so happy to see those growing :+1:

2 Likes

Awesome!! Actually Got a good start on them and they seem happy. They should grow pretty fast.

2 Likes

Odisha valley

Punta cometa Oaxaca

BOG LSD & Peakseedsbc Northern Berry

Sheberghan balk

LPC cross (Pound Cake Ripper), ilgm banana kush, Frankenstein

oh and the topped widow maker auto

13 Likes

Awesome to see them growing.
I hope they do well for you! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Looking happy and healthy man :call_me_hand::v:

2 Likes

Shaping up to be a good run by the looks of it, will follow along for the ride n see where this thing goes

3 Likes

Awesome man welcome!!

Major hail storm hit while I was at lunch. Luckily I had locked the chickens up but man did some plants get wrecked!! Someone said the yard was about 2 inches deep of hail

8 Likes

Hows the greenhouse? Any holes or damage?

1 Like

Damn, that sucks.

2 Likes

No everything else looks fine.

3 Likes

The garden looks like someone threw a frag grenade in there haha

2 Likes

Fuckin a man :persevere:

3 Likes

Chickens are ok that’s all that matters homie!

4 Likes

Not too bad. Should recover fine

Dang wish I was here when it happened musta been pretty awesome. I’ve never seen 2 inches of hail on the ground after 15 minutes, they said it was like a snowy Christmas after and it was like in the 70 s at that time

4 Likes

after yesterday’s nature beat down and natural defoilation this fem Frankie looks like it will get even stronger.

The auto not so much.

The Odisha valley looks good

9 Likes

I gotta say the tester buds for the LPC OG and the SHORELINE OG that were only dried about 5 days is pretty impressive. The lpc og is so tasty and smooth, smells great and has a very good high that creeps up on you. After cure look out!
The shoreline tho, Wow!! That stuff smells great, tastes amazing and literally slaps your face off instantly. Potent. With the stinky LPC OG male mixed in I’m pretty excited for both of these strains and the seeds that they produced on the lowers.

5 Likes

yep it will be ok

5 Likes