Kasper’s Pollen Chucks

Had to get the gnats under control. So sprinkled some mosquito bits and watered them in.

13 Likes

Garden looks great brotha! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hey now, I’m sleeping here :grin:

3 Likes

Getting a little warmer in the greenhouse this week.

Been pulling the big leaves on the Oaxaca for the chickens

11 Likes

Thank you so much. :heartbeat:!!

2 Likes

Where did you get this?

1 Like

Amazon has it.

3 Likes

Plants loving the warmer weather in the greenhouse.

I really want to take off the last big fan leaves on the un topped Oaxaca x Blue Sunshine, but they are just so darn beautiful.

The BBD F2 X BC by @Rhai88 is a very frosty girl.

19 Likes

Out of likes :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Thank you for looking!!

3 Likes

Used some clips to get those branches out on miss un topped Oaxacan Shine. Should help some

18 Likes

Great looking plants! Ya I had been following just was at post 1100 or so lol. Need to go back and see the rest.

3 Likes

Awesome! Your pollen is in the mail box this morning. :+1:

3 Likes

Washed the plants down with a some jadaam Liquid fertilizer water this morning.

I’ll update with their reaction in a couple hours.

14 Likes

Most of the dust came off now they can breath. :grin: Did a little more bending and trimming.

11 Likes

Honestly I’m sold on the homemade liquid fertilizer. Fed these girls nothing else during veg and Dr earths starting flower.
I’ve never had plants that hardly had a single yellow leaf on them especially at this point. Especially with the Temps. Now to be quite honest I had mixed in a little potting soil with the cocoa that had a small amount of feed but less than 1 1 1 I believe.

7 Likes

Odisha Valley x Blue Sunshine volunteer reveg. The other volunteers have been felled by a rat. Herbs the most traps. The soil in this pot has always been questionable.

But very interesting and smells very orangey.

10 Likes

I just can’t stop gawking at these girls. They’ve endured to my surprise and have been a pleasure to train both topped and untopped Oaxaca cross, and the BBD cross. The Oaxaca both look very sativa leaning to me with my limited experience especially next to the BBD.

![

I think the untopped Oaxaca may show some good purple color, also there are some purple pistil in there or calyx not sure

12 Likes

About 5 weeks left to go. All 3 plants look fully loaded with seed. Now we let them get fat and ripe.

15 Likes

Looks good ! :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like