Katsu and Bodhi

Starting some GMA ( GMO x Alani) from Katsu Bluebird Platinum Box and SS #4 from Bodhi courtesy of @DougDawson. Always fearful when starting seeds. Soaked in RO and couple drips of hydrogen peroxide for twelve then

Used a little castings tea to soak the paper towel and vertical in zip lock.

43 Likes

Very cool bud, hope they grow well for you.

8 Likes

I’ll be stopping in to checkout the Katsu. I’m running his Key Lime Kush now and interested in his other work. Wishing you the best of luck and the least of problems along the way✌🏻

6 Likes

I have no clue what Alani is, but I like watching grows.

Is SS4 an abbreviation for Sunshine 4 or something else?

6 Likes

SS#4 is indeed Sunshine #4. I believe it is Chemdawg x Sunshine Daydream by Bodhi.

12 Likes

It’s chem #3, mislabeled as chem #4, x sunshine daydream (butter cut) :wink:

Somebody won a cup with a pheno found in the f1’s.

Edit: I was wrong. It is chem #4 x ssdd

11 Likes

Heck Yeah, I’m gonna hang out and see this through the end. Wishing you nothing but success. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Clear that far right corner, I like that spot!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

The letter that came with GMA et all.

12 Likes

Thanks for posting that! Nothing against you, but that’s a lot of words just to say Alani is a renamed cut of L’Orange. Must be why I started ignoring Katsu’s email blasts after the first couple hit my inbox. LOL

BTW, I went to the Technical Cultivating Genetics website and you have to sign up just to see a list of the strains they sell. Seemed kinda funky to me, so I didn’t even give them my standard throwaway email.

But that’s neither here nor there…on with the grow!

5 Likes

ok so when are you popping the dogwalker and chemx ones LOL being so rare are you gonna make your self some seeds ? here for the ride as always only thing orange i ever grown was barney farms tangerine dream when it first released exspensive ass seeds i wish i knew better back then lmao

3 Likes

I will be selfing these to make seeds for the stash.

8 Likes

smart man. heres to success

2 Likes

Yea sometimes the descriptions are way over the top, hoping it’s all true lol.

5 Likes

Looking good so far, I’ll be following along :+1::+1:

2 Likes

I see tails :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

14 Likes

SS#4 moved 4 out of 5 to cloner and 2 out of 3 on GMA. Thank you for the advice/inspiration @Purple-N-Hairy !

10 Likes

Looks great, @Qtip! I was curious to see how your tea was going to work out for you, but very happy to see it’s working nicely!

3 Likes

Gave the inactive GMA seed a little crack with my tweezers to try and get it going.

2 Likes

Top: last two SS#4 into cloner
Bottom: Last GMA sprouted, other two into cloner. Love the long straight tap root this technique gives.

5 Likes

Have you grown any of the Katsu gear yet?

I’ve run 3 of his Xanadu, got 6 more of those and 6 of the Key Lime Kush in the stash. I was really pleased with the Xanadu(especially the haze leaner). They went through some pretty extreme stress, and still only bananas on two of them, and of the two, the haze leaner only had them on a few of the lowers that probably should have been taken off anyways.

5 Likes