KC Brains Mango/Afghan review

Yeah, that looks nice. @MissinBissin Reminds me of melting brown sugar… i’ve always been curious about his lines and always wanted to get his mango but he was always sold out… Also, I’ve been hearing about his KC 36 being used more lately

1 Like

Morning @Sadboy,
Thanks for the message. I was some Alaskan Purple last nite and realized it has Brazilian (kc brains) roots as well. It seems to be a stand alone supply of genetics.

@Carty has prepared a strain of Brazillian cuts; Machupi’s Lady = leda uno negra and T.N.R., its a wonderful mid-day hi focus blend.

Alaskan Purple

Machupi’s Lady

6 Likes

Hi all. I’m a new member, but not new to growing or this site. I ordered seeds from KC several times 06-08 and never had any problems with shipping or viability. The mango and Leda uno I grew both in and out and they were HEAVY yeilding and decent strains. Serious seeds seemed to have somewhat better genetics imho though.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community! Serious seeds is awesome of course. I hope to get a potent Mango from KC Brains though. I will be comparing different mango strains soon, including this one, as well as Mr. Nice Mango Haze and Mangobiche. I´d like to keep the most ripe mango smelling ones from each variety. Hopefully, I find a chunky KC Brains Mango female that is also potent to cross to the chosen MH male.

1 Like

Just in the last few weeks of growing KC Brains mango out. It smells identical to mango, looks you be a good yielder, easy to grow and well priced seeds. Price really is no indicator of quality.

9 Likes