Keep Them Laughing in Heaven

The world lost a great man this week… Just news released today, that on Monday, Terry Jones, one of the great Pythons has died at 77…

Sad to see him go but now he and Graham can get the fun started on the other side in wait for the others…

Who could forget Life of Brian?

Keep it funny Terry. Rest in Hilarity.

18 Likes

Son of a bitch! Still not over Neil Peart dying a few weeks back and, now Terry. All the great ones are kicking it. :disappointed_relieved:

6 Likes

I said the same thing when Neil went… Then played YYZ for hours and got blitzed in honor

Now I’m doing Life of Brian and Terry heavy Python skits

6 Likes

RIP Arthur two sheds Jackson

3 Likes

:cloud:

I hear him squaking at us in his ‘woman voice’ :sweat_smile: from above.

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

I vividly remember, being thoroughly gobsmacked when I first watched Monty Python’s
Flying Circus in the Fall of 1974. I had never seen anything like it.
Prior to Python’s debut in the US, I had been entertained by acts which were definitely not my Father’s comedy. Cheech and Chong had a couple of albums out as did Firesign Theater, and I really enjoyed the weekly National Lampoon’s Radio Hour.
But the Pythons were even more amusingly bizarre …I loved it, the Flying Circus provided me with many mirthful hours of cannabis augmented hilarity

Thanks for the belly laughs.
RIP Terry Jones.

6 Likes

He suffered with dementia so I see it as a blessing him passing. The man was a total legend.

5 Likes

“Fuck off! I’m full!”

Legend. RIP

4 Likes