Kees’ Old School Haze cannabis seeds

Was wondering if anyone gave these a go, or was willing to do a group run
€240/12pk

In the Netherlands
https://supersativaseedclub.com/

Im in the usa btw

About Kees’ Old School Haze cannabis seeds

If you‘re in the mood for a ‘blast from the past’, this is what you’re looking for! Kees’ Old School Haze is an exciting 100% pure sativa that grows in the blink of an eye.

We are talking about a plant for the more experienced grower who is able to maintain a balanced environment at all times. Under stable, optimized conditions, Kees’ Old School Haze offers huge harvests after 12-13 weeks of flowering.

Our original Old School Haze produces dark musky, ammonia-like aromas combined with a fresh citrus touch. When smoked it is a real hazy experience with a great trippy effect.

Expect a seriously strong smoke! The Old School Haze is the cornerstone of the Super Sativa Seed Club. She has been with us for almost 35 years and still growing strong! Offering the world the original Old School Haze taste- experience.

Try this old school sativa now!!

About Kees’ Old School Haze cannabis seeds

If you‘re in the mood for a ‘blast from the past’, this is what you’re looking for! Kees’ Old School Haze is an exciting 100% pure sativa that grows in the blink of an eye.

We are talking about a plant for the more experienced grower who is able to maintain a balanced environment at all times. Under stable, optimized conditions, Kees’ Old School Haze offers huge harvests after 12-13 weeks of flowering.

Our original Old School Haze produces dark musky, ammonia-like aromas combined with a fresh citrus touch. When smoked it is a real hazy experience with a great trippy effect.

Expect a seriously strong smoke! The Old School Haze is the cornerstone of the Super Sativa Seed Club. She has been with us for almost 35 years and still growing strong! Offering the world the original Old School Haze taste- experience.

Try this old school sativa now!!

7 Likes

Greetings, don’t see why not. Good luck in your attempt, I’m in if you get enough participants. Do enjoy a pleasant week, stay safe, take special care and, indeed, be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: BTW: On the site, it states they “DO NOT SHIP TO THE USA!!!” ???

2 Likes

Attitude has Ace Seeds Old Timer’s Haze in stock, if you’re looking for a something long flowering. Never ran OT Haze or this SSSC OS Haze, I"m not propping one up over the other.

1 Like

I’d love to see how this turns out. I’ll watch for now and see what kind of response you get…I might be interested.

way back i was gifted some SSSC seeds, then they went out of business , came back a few years ago

1 Like

SSSC have a long history and not sure they “went out of business”, more like disbanded and “went their separate ways” as listed on their history page.

They are a very decent bunch and as far as I am aware they have their vintage strains back together again with some getting on for 35yrs old. The history is a good read and suggest all to have a look.

I have their Kosher Haze (F) (Kerel’s Haze x Kosher Kush) which is a faster flowering “Haze”. I’ll be doing these next run I think.

I also have their Lava Freeze (F) and Pineapple Poison (F) to look forward too also.

4 Likes

Reminds me of a ssh pheno from way back
Few strains compare imo maybe jack, marley’s collie,

Think sssc had a thai skunk in the past as well

Once you get that old school haze pheno you will never forget it

Reach out to some people and see what we can do, expensive seeds but I’m sure it’s justified for a guaranteed pack of 12

A four way split is 60. and the repro …

3 Likes

Great idea but not for me for a few reasons.

Too long flowering at 12-13 weeks

Already have 3 SSSC strains with one being KOSHER HAZE which is a faster SSSC flowering (9-10 weeks) “haze” related to Kee’s Old School Haze through Kerel’s Haze.

Also, Kee’s Old School Haze is a very tricky plant as SSSC quote “This is a bit of a sensitive lady. She will produce arm-long buds with the right treatment. Make sure your room/tent is ventilated properly day and night. Try to grow at 25/26 oC constantly. An air conditioning unit will be the ticket to success in hot climates. Excessive temperature swings will make her shoot out thin useless branches that produce tiny buds and can be slow to ripen. The Old School Haze won’t be much fun for the average grower

Environment is key by the looks of it and if you look at her the wrong way it seems she could freak out.

3 Likes

I had the kosher kush strong 3-4 hour high up not a couch lock even decent size clones and buds

Thing I didn’t like about it was the lavender sweet flower nose, a lot of those type clones lack the funk.

Even at 12 weeks from clones you can still turn 3 harvests a year

If yours is good and your happy with what you have you probably don’t need another strain, sounds like if the terpene profile is nice and the high is the same you got quicker flowering than like you said this is prob more for the pure haze affectionados

Also we need a trusted OGer grower to pick it up I’m new here and this would be my first time in this how y’all do a go fund me type thing for a group endeavor before kinda a escrow ??? In the growers account and let them do the direct ship ? Feel free to DM

1 Like

If you want to do a preservation run and then taking care of the distribution I’m down to split costs, someone else will join us for sure.

12 of us at 20 € should do

2 Likes

@Pakore sounds awesome brother, maybe we can start a list and found a discount here
sssc says they are official source on their website

Kees’ Old School Haze by Super Sativa Seed Club is a 100% pure Sativa which comes from the cornerstone of SSSC, namely the Old School Haze, which has been with them for almost 35 years and is still growing strongly. This variety is aimed at experienced growers who are able to create an ideal environment with stable conditions - but when you get this one finished you can be sure to have one of the best plants on earth!

The plants can reach great heights. The aroma is musky, similar to ammonia - combined with a fresh citrus touch. A pure old school sativa experience - Kees Old School Haze is the top of the top in the world of Sativas, if you love the smell of Cloud 7 … this one is a must for your collection!

The Super Sativa Seed Club (aka SSSC ) is a long-established company from The Hague that successfully continues the work of Sacred Seeds. This seed bank is known for its ingenious Durban x Thai variations, for the legendary Williams Wonder and the M39 (Hightimes).

The club’s origins go back to the mid-1980s, making the company one of the very first seed banks in the world. It all started when Sam the Skunkman who brought the original Haze and Skunk # 1 genetics with him after moving from California. Karel Schelfhout used these amazing genetics from Sam to create some of the famous cannabis strains that made the Super Sativa Seed Club famous. In addition to Sam the Skunkman, Nevil Shoenmaker also had a hand - he is the founder of “The Seedbank” which was the very first international seed bank ever. He combined ten original Haze seeds he had received from Sam the Skunkman with the seeds he collected in Afghanistan. That was the origin of the very famous collection of Nevil’s cannabisseeds. Who doesn’t know the infamous Nevils Haze? Every cannabis seed connoisseur has stumbled across this excellent sativa, but Nevil was also the first breeder who experimented with ruderalis genetics and incorporate it into his breedings.

The cannabis seeds that Karel received from Nevil and from Sam became the first breed and the actual foundation of the Super Sativa Seed Club. When the famous High Times magazine published an article about the Dutch company, their sales exploded. Unfortunately after two years they went their separate ways and most of the SSSC seed collection was lost. Fortunately, Karel kept one of the most important plants (a descendant of Haze and Skunk # 1) alive and kept it alive as a cutting for more than thirty years - this is the famous old school Haze, a stuff that legends were born from. Most plants with a Haze or Skunk aroma you can find on the market, have grandparents born from SSSC seeds.

In the 90s, Karel’s team shifted the focus to genetic preservation and breeding of new cannabis strains for Amsterdam. Around this time, Karel’s son Kees came back to the Netherlands, Kees represents a new generation of breeders. He works with enormous dedication and a lot of passion to keep all these legends alive. Thanks to his efforts, the Super Sativa Seed Club can now sell all the great marijuana seeds – and these genetics are now available at the Cannapot Seedshop!

2 Likes

I’d put 20 on that.

2 Likes

I like to put in 20 as well… but i am in Europe… don’t know if that’s a problem?

2 Likes

the European countries are the only ones that ship directly from the breeder so it could be a definite advantage for you to be in Europe

Depending on your exact location
Exchange rates would be easy to figure right before ordering
and should not fluctuate too much

id cover any exchange rate short coming due to market conditions
on the reproduction run

selling the extra packs produced in the run
would cover grower expenses
after all obligations are met shipping delivery confirmation etc

group message status (lacking trusted grower)
@acespicoli 24 seeds @ 20 = 40 + shipping (currency euro)

Acespicoli have they told you the exact genetics that make up these seeds. I see there regular seeds and the old school haze was a single female clone. Any idea what the father is, is the skunk haze the male, if so what was the female and do the male and female originate from the same exact stock. At those prices id be interested to know the exact make up of the strain and the exact source of the female old school haze clone and the mystery father.

2 Likes

I’ve been tempted by these seeds too. Currently running their Lava Freeze and its an absolute mammoth, got 24 free Prima Holandica and 3 extra Lava Freeze with the order as well so value wise it worked out damn fucking well, I’ll probably never use the extra sativa’s but free shit’s always a good thing haha.
Their website should be much more clear on genetics though, its definitely lacking information.

1 Like

@NIGHTMARE sams haze cloned female 30+ years old hit with one of sams old school skunks
if you dig deep into haze and ive talked to sam about it a few times his haze is better out-crossed
prime breeding material, problem with original haze is its a 5% keeper pheno ratio

a ibl of this is a keeper haze pheno x skunk = kees OSH
I have a haze “snob” lol (and I mean that in the loving way) buddy said its nothing special - he grows all the hazes and loves trip weed
for me its the nose high and yield / bag appeal
im a haze and skunk fan it has the look and the potency
people seem to have a good opinion of SSSC and if the haze is their foundational flag ship strain
20 euros is worth the risk to me not 240 but what a return id get two packs for 40
and have 480 worth of seeds

id run ssh but never been a fan of nl5 reminds me of sweet grass with no legs
if you follow the haze and skunk lines you know the blood is
(colombo x mexican) x thai with a touch of indica
a mostly sativa with hopefully no ceiling and a touch of indica to bring down the flowering time

its the look you dont see much anymore
hopefully the terpene profile is there musky garlic bo ammonia boat with a skunky lemon zest…and that indescribable haze funk :smiley:
for 20-40 its worth a go for me

I will email them and see if they go deeper into the origins for this project
the email is in hope to get a detailed response soon… :slight_smile:

re:

Hi
was wondering if you could give me more details on the skunk and haze lines the selection process and the bloodlines of this plant?
im guessing sams skunk and haze but I dont want to error on assumptions. Please help clarify. Also what are the yields like per watt or m2 ? is there a terpene or potency report available? sorry for all the questions

smoked one like this before it was legendary ! and im talking 40 years of puffin top shelf
KGB dankity dank dankness
if only I could get a cut of that plant id name her precious

4 Likes

I live in the Netherlands :netherlands:

1 Like

:+1: :muscle:

1 Like

I would be down for this. Let me know when you make a solid plan and Ill see if I can join and throw some money in.

2 Likes