KelleysCalmBalms Endeavour

Been making medicated bath balms and soaps since november this batch will make either 1300 or 1400 bath bombs made, gifted or sold since last november. Sells better than weed around here.

19 Likes

Very interesting, keep on doing what you do. Do these have any psychoactive effects.

4 Likes

Really nice work @argo945.

Best wishes!

4 Likes

Gave out a bunch of your bath bombs at Christmas. They were a big hit.
It pays to be across town from the factory I guess. Lol.

The blue ones look like globes @argo945 you know, like in the library.

Stay hazed
Jake

3 Likes

Good question. What does the marijuana add to them?

2 Likes

i would assume so if you ate one? a 6oz net wt. alka-seltzer tab might be a bit much however.:fearful: not in the bath though. My jury is still out on absorption of anything thru the dermis pot related as it is not water soluble . I think it might be more of a placebo effect but a good warm soak with magnesium never hurts( which is absorbed thru the skin)! The oil is great in my coffee with the prescribed effect! And the addition of essiential oils for aroma therapy make them hot sellers as i belong to two different oil tribes Do Terra and Young Living. I go to the meetings to sell BBombs.

2 Likes

about 4 dollars to the price tag. and a fancy label ha ha i make em and sell em i make no claims but people swear by em so I keep making and selling them.

2 Likes

That’s what i was going for :wink:

3 Likes

That’s awesome! I definitelly wanna try those! I’m writing this while sitting in the bath! haha. I love bath bombs and Ive been looking into making them! I get a good deal on some as is so I havent bothered but medicated now I have a reason to potentially make some! See if it works on my skin conditions too

3 Likes

Been tossing around the idea my self on homemade soaps (Castile) and or bar soaps utilizing either KOH / NaOH I believe is the other one with oils and aromatic oils !

2 Likes

RU making with any LYE type product? Can’t quite tell with ingredients in pic.

2 Likes

i buy my soap bases premade 50# at a time. I aint got time for that after doing it both ways i will never go down that road unless i cant mix it in or buy it the way i want.

3 Likes

Interesting what is it you use then? Purchase through Amazon then?

1 Like

there are many different soap bases available i tend to stick to what the girls buy most of, goats milk, hemp and olive oil, shea butter etc. I buy from bulk apocarthy but there are other places more reasonable

https://www.bulkapothecary.com/categories/make-it/soap-making/melt-and-pour-soap-bases/

1 Like

Topical are a big hit with my friends and family too. You are correct about the inability of cannabinoids to get into the blood stream transdermal. That being said. There are localized CB2 receptors throughout the body that may be stimulated with the calm balms. You won’t get high, but it should provide anti-inflammatory and pain relief. I may have to steal the idea for this year’s Christmas gifts.

Also I agree with you on the soap, did it from scratch once; never again.

3 Likes

Yo yo @argo945 just in case you forgot. :grin: (I’d be liable to forget, myself. :joy: )
I’m trying to grab maybe 6-8 essential oils, at least a couple mils each. Hit me back when you get a chance

2 Likes

I could talk about it for hours but i didn’t want to overload you. another amway type oil seller besides doterra is Young Living i no longer belong as of last month… another good company is rocky mountain oils… feel free to ask any questions. best to do your research and try and smell if you have a health food store it’s a great place to sample in a chill environment i spend an hour there sometimes and now i am that bathbombguy I have almost 100 bottles of the store bought stuff. and use it in my diffuser and my soaps lotions and potions.

1 Like

Nah, I literally have the whole list on my Amazon cart but you said you sell the stuff so I wanted to give you the commission before some random dude. Thanks for telling me anyway man. I’ll just put in the order thru Amazon…

Good luck with your bath bombs…

1 Like

Will you share your recipe with me please @argo945