Ketamine_grenade's flaming shitbox growshow

Righto I’m gonna consolidate all my shit so I don’t have to keep up to date with multiple diaries.

PAST GROW LOGS

Killer Glue by Little Chief Collabs
edbe8ff65f07f72fcbc8df157263784c3ccd941a_2_375x500

Truffle Breath by Fresh Coast Seed Co

Gorilla Breath by Humboldt Seed Org

Pure Michigan F2 by 3rd Coast Genetics

73 Likes

I’ll take a seat right over here :upside_down_face::exploding_head:!!

9 Likes

This seat taken next to you @Swe-can ?

6 Likes

So what’s going on right now?

I have a tent full of Killer Glue in week 4 of flower. This is my favourite GG4 leaning pheno. Probably its last run but I’ve kept a mother.

In tent #2 I have 3x my selected Gorilla Breath on its second run, 2 phenos of Pure Michigan, a Killer Glue clone to use as mother and a Pure Michigan male stud bonsai I’m not sure I’ll keep but have a few weeks to decide before I flip this tent to flower

And in the veg tent I have 6x Dante’s Inferno by Clearwater Genetics which I’ll replace the Killer Glue with

And here in the “mens room” is some Pure Michigan male cuttings flowering out for pollen collection I hope to breed with the Gorilla Breath and Dante’s Inferno.

I think next seeds I’ll pop will be Garlic Breath 2.0, Unicorn Poop f2 or Natural Gas by ThugPug. Yet to decide. Something with GMO in it, at least. Have a few GMO crosses in the vault.

Everything is fed House & Garden in coco DTW with Mammoth P and Great White.

27 Likes

Let’s enjoy this together @anon58740919 and @misterbee

7 Likes

If he’s anywhere near that far right corner, IT IS!!! That’s right, I’m headed over there. Nice looking results!!! Continued success with your efforts, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

i’m taking a seat as well, brought some snacks for all :beers:

5 Likes

Count me in! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Seems the Couches full I might have to bring my own recliner

5 Likes

Can I join? Lol

3 Likes

You have some beauties there Special K, well played mate. Sounds like you’ve got convict blood too?

3 Likes

You got it matey

3 Likes

I’m the only convict sad enough to be exiled to England itself :joy:

5 Likes

Damn that sucks bro can’t think of many worse places to be exiled to

4 Likes

Exactly. I mean I travel a fair bit so see other places. But why was I not born where we have year round sunshine and no Tories shagging the entire nation :roll_eyes::joy:

2 Likes

That’s a hell of a line up and some great sounding breeding in the near future. Plants are looking excellent I’m opening up the lawn chair shove over and pass that joint down.

3 Likes

Looking awesome special k​:sunglasses: that Michigan looks incredible :ok_hand: so frosty :grinning: and man that gorilla breath looks nuts. Killer grow man

2 Likes

Looking good brother :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Looking good matey. You breeding with the killer glue

3 Likes

Might try cross the Pure Michigan onto it

2 Likes