Ketamine_grenade's flaming shitbox growshow

Damn how many flowering tents you got? It seems like 3-4 weeks ago you were harvesting your gn pm or is .y time way off? Looking good those colas are stacking nice looks like should swell good.

1 Like

Wk 8

16 Likes

Gorgeous man you never cease to amaze!

3 Likes

Hopefully turns out better than the last lot which got cross pollenated and cured poorly :frowning:

17 Likes

Damn that sucks about last batch hope this comes through better.

1 Like

I have to flower tents but the illusion of time accelerating makes it seem like harvest was only days ago haha

5 Likes

Start of week 9
Ive not seen gorilla breath look like this. Much denser buds, about half the usual stretch. No crazy foxtailing. Weird. Looks much tidier though and trim looks to be easy. Less yield though. Probably environmentally the most stable run of gorilla breath to date but im not sure why it looks so different. Interesting.

Gorilla Butter #7

17 Likes

looks killer to me…

1 Like

12 Likes

Looking great matey

1 Like

Is that the gorilla butter from fresh coast?

2 Likes

Yes sir. This is second round. Buds not nearly as big as they were first time.

1 Like

They have a real nice bud structure like how thos colas look like separate nuggs growing.

1 Like

I preferred how it used to grow

Crazy how much it can change

11 Likes

Did you re-run a clone or is it a different pack?

I reran a couple of clones you can see the #6 and #7 mothers further up the thread

1 Like

Growing some absolute fire my friend.
20230616_143929
I love your name :wink:

3 Likes

Jesus that looks like a good time hahaha

1 Like

DEA grade Ketamine HCL is only 80% pure…

I remember back in the old silk road days I was getting this stuff called Inresa K from some dude in Germany. Don’t know much about it but it was like snorting sherbet and hit you like a train. Best ketamine I’ve ever had by miles, everything else I’d had was vet grade. Caused me a lot of trouble haha.

Couldn’t imagine life now if I was still on the stuff. Keep it well away from me.

5 Likes