Ketamine_grenade's flaming shitbox growshow

Gorilla Breath and Black Truffles nearing end wk1 flower

9 Likes

Might take these to 10 weeks. Starting to really smell rich now. Deep pungent floral fruit, earth & spice

Uploading:20240406_173325.jpg…

10 Likes

Fuck they look good. Let us know how they smoke

1 Like

Dang, those buds are fire!

1 Like

The black truffle cloned really well and is flowering very sensibly and well behaved. Stretch seems to be slowing down in wk 2 could be because of colder autumn temps

Gorilla breath

Whole tent

Not sure how much longer to let this one go, nearly going 10 weeks now. Looks like it could still go a couple more??
Very solid thick chunky heads on her, and smells very doughy/sweet/earth/gas. Pretty nice.

11 Likes

Well those new gorilla breath seeds definitely arent the same gorilla breath :frowning:

One of my cross’ top buds

10 Likes

Looking great matey here’s a pic of your pbb X GB outdoors it was about 4 weeks to go. Didn’t take a pic at harvest dye to torrential down pour . That was a terrible day for harvesting

5 Likes

Looks like a nice plant. Interesting fan leaves! How did she smell

1 Like

Earthy . But not like a hashplant more fruity. I had to throw away the scissors just full of hash

2 Likes

Yeah I know the smell you mean it’s a sweet earthen musk. Really nice. Would make a good incense.

1 Like

It was so stinky drying. They weren’t the biggest buds but they were the most potent and sticky…would of been a nice cross for a seed bank to sell .

1 Like

Damn you grow some chunky ass beautiful buds consistently man. Amazing work!

1 Like