Ketamine_grenade's flaming shitbox growshow

shit… maybe its that damn weed aids, what run are you on with that clone?

This Gorilla Breath is a clone from the first clone I took. My friend grew the first Clone and it was fine.

The Killer Glue is on its like 5th run or something. After the first clone run it just hasn’t yielded as well no matter what I try. Just a jungle of tiny branches and small buds

I feel like I’m definitely doing something wrong with my pruning and training. Regardless of how much or little I defoliate

Veg tent; some revegging Gorilla Breath Clones, Dantes Inferno clones all sharing a pot till i figure out which ones best and some Skunkhouse 4x4 seedlings

These dantes inferno are fucking enormous and biggest tops ive ever seen. Such huge thick stems and massive leaves. Incredible. Check out the size of the bottom budsite next to my thumb in the first pic. In 3rd week of flower now. (DAY 19f)

Pure Michigan in wk8. I don’t think I’ll keep this around. Am running it outside will see how it performs over summer. Yield is too low and mediocre potency doesn’t justify it. Although it looks and smells fucking amazing. Pity.

And Gorilla Breath. Starting to do its cool spewy foxtail thing since the Top Shooter got added. Realised I’ve been using top shooter at half strength the whole time. Even though these buds are small and stunted most likely from my overzealous defol, hopefully I still get at least a semi-respectable yield. Smelling absolutely amazing like floral chemical dishwashing detergent. Dank and frosty.

Glad this strain is a big yielder

18 Likes

Its been a real slow start to spring so these Garlic Breath 2.0’s are only just starting to pick up. Theyve had a very rough start, as do most of my plants it seems lol

Pure Michigaj will probably go for another week before chop. Doubt I’ll run this inside again but will be interesting to see how this cut goes outside.

19 Likes

Beautiful garden man !

Those pure Michigan are looking super frosty!!

1 Like

GB1 back in the house

9 Likes

Seeded pure michigan clone and the PM daddy above it.

Dunno if it will reveg though, wasn’t my intention for it to keep flowering but it doesn’t seem to want to go back to veg probably since the spring weather has been so unrelentingly shitty

Gorilla Breath #2 , GB #1 , Pure Michigan and Dantes Inferno clones. I found 2 Dantes that are cool, I doubt I’ll keep them though. Nice tropical gassy banana terps but not offensive enough for my liking

The Pure Michigan clone survived by playing roulette by not labelling all my clones. I had 8 GB clones and 2 PM clones and just grabbed the first ones that were rooted so Pure Michigan lives to see another round as I said I wasn’t going to run it again. Going to give them less light this time and go easy on the defol and see if I can get a better yield out of it. Was running lights way too hot about 900umol at canopy will try 600 umol this run as specified by the fucking light manufacturer

Couple of Dantes shots

Overall disappointed with dantes inferno. Massive plants, like, biggest plants I’ve ever grown but yield is way behind what I need. 4/6 are dismal in terps and yield. 2 are ok, but nothing spectacular. Very tropical looking plants though. My #5 is very ornamental. They grew fucking HUGE and stretched for over 5 weeks. Had to supercrop just about every branch which turned the tent into a fucking mess. It’s a literal jungle in there.

And my 17 plant skunkhouse Burger hunt finally recovering from a brutal transplant over a week ago.

These are just getting handwatered. Will veg to fill the canopy then flip and weed out the males and install the drip system. Burgers seem to stretch into pretty massive plants so not worried about any holes in the canopy once the males are tossed

There’s 6x Double Burger x Double Burgers, 10x Papa Burgers and 1x Omg Burger

Still have a pack of Donny Double (Donny Burger x Double Burger) to run but will probably run PKBR or another Fresh Coast strain after these. Caved and bought a pack of Gorilla Nut bx2 beans to add to my FCSC catalogue :rofl:

13 Likes

@TestOfOath I sprinkled the pollen you sent me on my biggest Dante’s Inferno. I’m not sure if the pollen took or not. The hairs on those budsites turned brown and retracted into the buds I’ve squeezed them once a cpl weeks ago and couldn’t feel any seeds but I’ve never done this before so don’t know what I’m looking for. Guess I’ll find out if it worked when I harvest.
*it was abt wk3 or so when I pollenated

5 Likes

If the hairs looked like they burned and curled up it seems to me like it took, it takes a good 6-8 weeks for seeds to develop and fully mature, longer you push the less immature seeds you’ll toss out. Around the 6 week mark you can usually see them starting to bulk up in the pistils and when they’re mature they’ll peak out, some of the pollinated plant matter encasing them even turns brown and looks dead once fully matured.

Hope it works for you brother!

4 Likes

Usually by week 3+ or so you can tell if the pollen has taken, you should have some swollen calyxs with green pods in them.

1 Like

Gorilla Breath #1 :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

Tape deck, legend. What ya got going on in there? Bit of Radio Birdman or Cosmic Psychos? Maybe some Public Enemy…

Plants look good too mate

2 Likes

Its from the previous owner of the house he just has stacks of tapes of literal elevator music. I enjoy classical music but I mean he has tapes of literal 1980s casio electric piano synth bossa nova elevator music haha

1 Like

I picked the 3 most vigorous Garlic Breath plants from outside and put them in the veg tent a week ago and by a stroke of luck all 3 of them are female, well they are showing female preflowers at least anyway. Apparently it’s going to be another wet and shitty summer so outdoors might not be so great this year.

I will run them alongside the Gorilla Breath next grow.

13 Likes

Dantes inferno will come down this week I reckon

19 Likes

Transplanted today

3 different Garlic Breath 2.0’s
3x Gorilla Breath #2
1x Gorilla Breath #1
1x Pure Michigan #7

13 Likes

10x Burgers they are 4x4 and Papa Burger from skunkhouse in wk2 flower

These are all females out of 17 plants.

9 Likes

Burgers stacking uo nicely and throwing out some wild stench. Literally smells like burgers and some phenos just smell like fermented fart, or maybe that Fart Bomb smell. Like the farts of someone whos lived on smoked meats for 5 years

13 Likes

The art of the fart

4 Likes

Big tent looking good.

2 Gorilla Breath Phenos, 3 Garlic Breath 2.0 phenos and a Pure Michigan in week 4. Think I might switch this tent to 10x smaller pots next grow as im finding the multiple smaller plants easier to manage in the other tent than 8 big ones scrogged in a mess. Still filling out nicely. Hopefully yield is on.

Not much smell yet but the garlic breaths have a weird smell. Kind of fruity vomit and savoury.

And the Burgers and Killwr Glue going nice in wk5

Lots of dank savoury spicy smells in this one. Smells of burger, meat, farts, spice. Pretty cool. Harvest is gonna be smelly.

Only got like a 50% germ rate on my Gorilla Butter and Gorilla Nut seeds. Bit of a bummer. I always struggle with the early stages of growing weed

16 Likes