Kevin Jodrey's 'Call to breeders' (youtube)

I thought I’d spread the word for Kevin Jodrey. :blush:

Regenerative Cannabis Cultivation Conference

:evergreen_tree:

11 Likes

I want to go to that so bad. I can’t get the time off work, but I’ll bet it’s amazing.

4 Likes

@Baudelaire @LED_Seedz

You two are the VIPs I had in mind. It’d be pretty impressive to have OG elbowing it’s way into the discussion. :wink:

@Sebring I sympathize; The event price isn’t cheap either, so hopefully any invited guest or speaker isn’t dinged. :atm:

I know enough about “events people” (see “festivals” ) and now the HighTimes Cup is the same… “Brought to you by the king of beers…” :registered: :tm:

But Kevin Jodrey seems to be above all of that and is genuinely inviting the old underground to contribute because he knows. :smile: I wish I had more teachers like the guy but really appreciate his talks over almpst any other of the Ganjarati. He doesn’t BS because he’s secure & that’s refreshing.

3 Likes

I agree completely, Kevin Jodrey is one of my heroes. The guy has a ton of heart, decades of scientific knowledge and not even a tinge of ego from everything I’ve seen.

5 Likes

I’m scheduled to work on every day awesome stuff happens.

5 Likes

Would love to make the event, thanks @cannabissequoia for the heads-up. Kevin knows his shit and is zero-BS on the cannabiz, which is very refreshing.

-b420

5 Likes

:smile: A genuine pleasure & glad we agree. Before I got involved on Overgrow I’d considered making the journey to his shop in search of some advice or direction in cultivating for my specific medical needs. Recently an Australian guy posted a great interview with Jodrey & it felt very personal to hear a lot of his opinions on a range of issues. Karmic, even. :wheel_of_dharma: :wink:

It would be truly great to extend that Overgrow mutual support his way. “Corporate Cannabis” is a frightening thing and we’re all best served by influencing the public & process.

(Though to tag B.O.G. & Subcool, but those old :goat: goats don’t swing by here very much :laughing: ) Bodhi would be good dude to get on the panel too. The breeders’ discussions could overwhelm the whole thing. :smile:

4 Likes

Lot of respect for Kevin. It’s amazing the amount of knowledge he passes on. :pray:

2 Likes

I second this. I just wrote to him for some advice on meds for epilepsy in babies. He instantly replied with helpful information. I couldn’t be more grateful.

3 Likes