Khalifa Genetics

Ordered some Laos beans from Khalifa Genetics, and recieved Baghlan Hasphlant freebies.

This #2 has a nice structure so far.

36 Likes

They’re looking nice, Khalifa were doing a free offer to Uk/Europe 2x limon blanco, afaik it’s still open.
https://strainly.io/en/listings/423331-limon-blanco-seed-giveaway.
If it applies to you?

4 Likes

Very nice structure. Looking forward to seeing what comes from these.

3 Likes

Thought it was a male but nope! Crazy motor oil stemrub. Crazy crazy stemrub. Mistake on the numbering this was the #2. The only one left.

27 Likes

Very nice!

3 Likes

16 Likes

I’ll be creepin this topic.
bought some siberian rudelaris and hokkaido and received some freebies of this. Also bought limon blanco for this summer.
And also this guy on IG gave me some Balkh (parent of limon blanco) freebies after I bought him some of his stash of seeds.

I’m confused, are balkh and baghlan related? are there just different places in Afghanistan? Well google kinda answered that for me xD
I guess they are different afghans, balkh looks more fruity, lemony and baghlan more hashish-like… less info about this one
That structure looks so good and the plant looks healthy af !

3 Likes

I came here to follow your adventures!

Been thinking of pulling the trigger on this cultivar for awhile now. The frost, budstructure and terps are all in line for what I seek in a exceptional landrace.
https://www.aceseeds.org/en/brands/khalifa-genetics/afghanlemonfeminized.html

Anyone tested this one?

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

now that one sounds special. I always hated the lemon cleaner smell, “real deal” lemon smell sounds delicious

1 Like

Yeah, I totally agree. It would be nice with a new type of lemon terps in the arsenal! The potency is quite low, but a BX to something like Chem D, Malawi or nl5 could easily fix that.

Pz :v:t2:

1 Like

12 Likes

They look very nice.
Keep us posted, esp on harvest
I just bought some Mighty Mite on SeedHeaven and got some Khalifa Baghlan as freebies.

6 Likes

Yo @hoss8455, how did these turn out bro? I just popped some seeds of this.

Cheers

1 Like

i recieved some as freebies too :sunglasses:

limon blanco were fems, no?
are the baghlan fems too?

3 Likes

Baghlan are not fems. The lady I grew had the strongest smelling stem rub of any plant I’ve ever grown. But over all it turned out to be a disappointment. Very very little smokable bud.

6 Likes

That’s a shame, fingers crossed I get a better phenotype. Thanks for the reply, I hope the little you got was good smoke regardless.

Cheers

2 Likes

Too bad it didnt yield well but thank you for feedback :hugs:

2 Likes

Don’t know if linking is allowed. There’s a good start to finish of the lemon afghan at icmag user LungCooking

I have some on the way and will be running these next in the late fall and will post.
Looks like a solid choice to me.

5 Likes

The Kush mts hold the pure squat Indica. It used to be cultivated in Kandahar as well, South of the Kush, but importation of various other Afghan strains like Mazar has added Sativa genetics over the last 50 years… North of the Kush they grow mostly Mazar-i- sharif and variations of it. Much of the Afghan genepool is related now.

1 Like