Killa-Beez Seedbank

I’m surprised there wasn’t something in here for Killa-Beez yet with them being a sponsor and all. I have two experiences with Killa-Beez so far. The first is a contest they ran through YouTube for some Blue Cheese Autos. I haven’t received them yet, but I can’t fault them for that. They were put in the mail within 3 days of the contest on January 9th. Unfortunately thats as far as its gotten so far. The second was a purchase I made of Anesia Blackberry Moonrocks, which I placed Jan 25th and received Feb 1st. I also purchased the “T-Shirt” stealth shipping. The stealth was pretty good with the seeds being packaged inside a small model plane. The only thing I didn’t like about it is that they cut the breeders packs to shove them in there. I would have preferred they were just folded, but it doesn’t affect the product in the end. They also included an extra Dinafem promo seed too, which was nice. My only real complaint on the whole experience is their website. Their prices are only in GBP, which wouldn’t be all that much of an issue except im American and paid with Crypto. In order to figure out what I could afford I had to convert to BTC then convert to USD, and apparently I’m too stupid for that cause I got it wrong 3 times before I said fuck it and just got the Blackberry Moonrocks. I was trying to get some Narco Purple Autos as well originally.

Overall, they did pretty well. They responded to all of my inquiries within 24 hours, shipped quickly, and had effective stealth. The website could be better, but its not enough to stop me ordering from them again. Ill just make sure I have way more money than I think ill need next time.

2 Likes

I have received 2 shipments from @killabeez-seedbank , both arrived in stealth packaging with no issues to Canada.

1 Like