Killer Glue (GG#4 x AK47) SCROG adventure

It’s an arsenal!! Damn!! Nice!!! @KETAMINE_GRENADE off you go!!! :hugs: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Follow up to this

Ended up with 5.35 lbs from a 3x1.5m tent

#2 was the highest quality (and my favourite flower) and lowest yielder at uhh 405g from memory

#1 was the highest yielder by far at 535g

Ive got all 6 phenos in flower again right now and theyre fucking way bigger this time im guessing because of the warmer weather.

Ive taken 5 clones of #1 and a single cut of #2 for my 3rd run

By rough calculations if i do a full run of #1 i should end up with over 7lbs which is a fucking spastic harvest for this sized tent. Smoke of #1 is still great too just #2 was way better and smoother

This run i drop EC to 1.2 at week 5 and finish off with softer feed with top shooter

6 Likes

Very well done! :smiley: :+1:

Shit is intense this run ho-leeee fuck

I pollinated a cpl of branches of my fave #2 pheno with some Mr Nasty pollen for my first breeding experiment

12 Likes

It’s a fucken jungle this run, going into summer I need a bigger dehumidifier because this little one just isn’t cutting it with this mess. Can’t even begin to bring myself to attempt defoliating thus shitstorm but I’m anticipating a huge yield

Also replaced the HPS with the old LED in my veg tent which will give me about 8" more headroom to veg into which will help me.fill my scrog net more efficiently at transplant so I’ll need bugger all time between transplant and flip

12 Likes

Sounds like a nice problem to have.
Plants look awesome.

1 Like

Hell ya bud, they are tearing it up over there. :+1:

2 Likes

Gonna be plentiful, and I can feel the dilemma to pluck to ease situations at a cost of removing those solar cells.

2 Likes

It’s not so much the idea it’s moreso just the effort of digging through that canopy it’s so insanely dense and I don’t think I can even reach half of it

2 Likes

Looking good matey .I’ve got a few killer glue X gth1 growing done a cross to see if I can bulk up the gth1 . Should be a nice potent cross.

1 Like

Hell Yeah. I’ve Narrowed down to 2 phenos, one is an epic yielder the other is better smoke. All the other phenos are just too precious about nutes it seems. I’ll probably give my two good phenos another run and maybe switch To IHG black cherry punch. I’m about 2-3 wks away from harvest

Sounds good matey. I ended up with 1 super potent kg wasn’t prepared for the stretch plants got up to 7 ft tall. I grew banger glue as well it’s more indica dominant. Definately gotta make some more seeds with the kg. Would make a nice outdoor strain or cross

Yeah, my first run the stretch on my two keeper phenos wasn’t too bad… the other phenos had a cpl of big stretchers.

Last run I was super pedantic about my LED PAR levels. This time I slept on the light intensity and I think it caused them to stretch for the light during early flower, sparse internodal spacing this run. Maybe try keeping your PAR at the top end during stretch to keep them shorter because yeah they’ve stretched a lot this time

Yeah I changed lights this time from hid to led plants are alot shorter with tight internodes. .still got alot of new strain to try. What lights are you running now ?

I’m running 2x ProGrow E series 680w lights . Not a lot of info online about them but they seem to be very good.

Yeah I’m thinking of buying a couple of led bars lights and put them in a grow tent. .look forward to seeing your next grow

1 Like

I got another thread here with another grow, similar set up just slightly smaller tent and the next sized lights down, the 630w model

I’ll check it out matey.

Hey mate¡ Im running one (killer glue) right now, on the effect of the smoke did you find them to vary a lot? was the sativa noticeable or was it more of a hybrid?

All very much sativa Dom hybrids out of the 6 I grew. Mostly hard hitting motivated highs. One pheno shone miles above the rest, smooth smoke and distinct flower. Stretch seems to be manageable if you keep light intensity high, will confirm on my 3rd run

3 Likes