So I went on vacation and the buds have been drying and curing.... final tally is right about 540 grams. At 325W of sweet SolStrip LED and using MegaCrop nutes with Blumats that puts me in the 1.6g per watt territory. I must say I am quite pleased and looking forward to outdoing that on the next grow which will be commencing soon.
As far as drying/curing goes.... i cut the plants into individual branches and trimmed, then dried on several makeshift drying racks. Curing in wide mouth 1 quart mason jars with Boveda (62%) packs.
I plan on running the trim, which includes a decent amount of bottom airy buds, through "bubble bags", which I have yet to do but I will report yield from that as well.
Big shout out to @Jellypowered, @ReikoX, @Mr.Sparkle, and the other folks on the Discord. You all helped make this possible. Thank you!