Kings corner

Howdy OG gang figured i’d finally start a journal of what i got going on. I recently moved (purchased my first house) and now have a ton of room to grow. I’m starting a 2 tent led perpetual harvest. My medical plant limit in my state is 5, so ill start the search for 3 mothers and have 2 plants always in flower. I grow organically with ameded soil under leds. I will switch to a 400w hps during colder months.
For this go i popped guavahasplant x c99,doc holiday x c99 from @paintedfire420, blue light x afgani @Tappy, g13 labs blue og, and peacemaker from greenpoint seeds. Started 1 of each from seeds. Lets see how it goes.

12 Likes

Watching this

1 Like

Got both tents set up. Ill put the lights,fan, carbon filter, etc in the flowering tent when we reach that point. Im a lazy ass.

10 Likes

Ill try to update with pics as much as possible but again im a lazy ass.

Back left is dh99, middle is blue afgahni, right is gh99, bottom left is blue og, bottom right is peacemaker.

10 Likes

This sounds interesting.

:couch_and_lamp: :popcorn:

I’m in!

Cheers
G

2 Likes

I’m definitely interested in seeing where this goes. Nice set up and congrats on the house!

1 Like

I have pulled up chair to follow along.

1 Like

Thanks man.Its been a lot of work but well worth it. After seeing some of the other grow diaries im really hoping for a nice guavahasplant x c99 female. I think there are some gems to be found. I do have a ton of good genetics thanks to my peeps here on og. Was a very hard decision what to start this round. Almost went with the ufs18, those i will run next round.

3 Likes

Unpacking and trying to organize grow room, look whaI found. My old 150w hps from econolight. I wonder if this thing still works?

Gotta buy a bulb and fire it up.

2 Likes

Right on, bro!!! Hoping you get some females!!!

2 Likes

Quick update fed the plants a very light ewc tea yesterday. The dh99 and ghp99 are some vigorous plants. Im hoping they’re female. Noticed some weird discolaration on the Blue OG. I suspect light burn or nitrogen deficiency, but maybe im wrong what is it?

5 Likes

Group shot

5 Likes

[[quote=“Kingkush312, post:12, topic:33746, full:true”]
Group shot

[/quote]

Doc Holiday x c99
Uploading: 20200728_061455.jpg…]()

5 Likes

Guava hashplant x c99

6 Likes

Blue afghani

5 Likes

@Kingkush312 great work. Thanks for sharing. I’ll be popping in and out. Blessings.

3 Likes

Looks like a mild magnesium deficiency on the blue og.

Nice lineup there, I love the guava99 it’s a killer!

4 Likes

Thanks i have some calmag ill feed next watering. Ive noticed since switching to LEDs some strains develop calmag issues in veg.

3 Likes

Ran into a few issues since last update but I think things are starting to turn around. I waited way too long to transplant and the plants got root bound. Then we had some storms roll thru and I lost power for 3 days.
Some have shown pre flowers looks like we have a female blue afghani, GH99, and the blue og which was from fem.

8 Likes

The peacemaker has yet to show preflowers. Transnplated them a week or so ago.

Had to order a Humidity dome once it arrives I’ll take a couple cuttings from each plant. Going to try to use azos by xtreme gardening to clone. I’ve used it to transplant and The roots exploded. Anyone ever use it to clone?

1 Like