Kingtut's Growing

Hi guys,

the roots of my plants is going through the bottom of smart pots, im on soil and pots are 20liters, should i need to leave them or cut or do somthing else? :smiley:

14 Likes

You’re fine, it wont hurt anything. If they dry out, they will automatically prune themselves.

14 Likes

Air trimming bro. LITFA is in order. Good Growin’ man.
:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

i thouth i get this answer :smiley:

first time i got jungles in my room :smiley:

9 Likes

Great looking room! What are you growing in there?

3 Likes

Great looking room, clean, simple and nice looking plants!

Looking forward to see this room, in full flower!

Happy growing!

6 Likes

Its a cheese cake , they are about 1metet tall, i switched to flowering 2 days ago, going to post some pics later :slight_smile:

6 Likes

and im using only one fan for extraction :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Room looks great! :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Hello . Ute Beauty to see . Love it . Waooow

2 Likes

Guys, maybe someone have advice, how can i stop strech? i got new clones, they were streched, and now they dont growing normaly?

2 Likes

If they’re already stretched you can’t do too much. Putting the light closer might help, or you could top them and hope lower growth comes in more densely.

4 Likes

Hi guys, can someone tell me a main differences between veging under t5s and hps?

2 Likes

T5s make less heat, and are less intense so you keep them much closer to the plant. Assuming they’re blue spectrum t5s the plants will stay a bit shorter with tighter node spacing.

4 Likes

so plants be less streched , yes?

3 Likes

If the t5s are cooler (more blue) spectrum, then yes they will be less stretchy than with an HPS.

3 Likes

Does t5s will be good from superstores? or these in hydroponics stores are better?

2 Likes

They’re all about the same if they are the same spectrum and wattage. For that much money you’d probably be better off going with LEDs though.

3 Likes

I run a 6 bulb t5ho 4 foot bulb rig in a 6x6 tent for vegging and you’ll have much less stretch more side branching using T5s they are ideal for veg. I have used them for bloom before too depending on strain much lower yields great terps makes excellent smoke.

4 Likes

http://www.cp-lighting.co.uk/Osram-4-16W-Daylight-SubstiTUBE-2400lm-LED-Tube-HF-T5-865
can i use these lights , cuz i cant find old t5 fluoros nowhere

1 Like