Kira strains info, please

Hi, l’ lm looking for info on Kira cbd strain, today i tried to smoke but its smell of Lemon it’s very strong, and the effect impressed me for being very uplifting, but Now i’m courious everything possible about effect and genetic of this weed.
Excuse my english…

This is all I can find:
It seems Kira is an Israeli medical strain, maybe your lucky to get hold of it depending where you are
It is maybe not the same thing

It is low CBD but is described as lime/citrus and uplifting?

This is the Hebrew page I found for the strain

The main parts translated:
Kira Kira: "Kush Kush strain has strong influence, with a fruity sour, smoked the evening/night.Helps to relieve pain, calm stress, promotes appetite and soothes body and soul simultaneously.
Effect:
Relaxing, uplifting 2 2 2 creative appetizing 2 induces euphoria 2 dozing 2 1 energetic
Medical:
Depression anxiety insomnia 2 2 2 2 2 stress headache loss of appetite nausea 2 2 2 post-traumatic headaches and Migraines 2 Crohn’s disease and colitis 1
Flavours:
Spicy Lime 1 1 1 gbinati ticks 1 land 1 1 citrus coffee
Negatives:
Dry eyes, dry mouth 2 1

No I have no idea what “Land” tastes like I guess that earthy?
Gbinati Ticks finds no results so assume thats translation error
may mean “rose flower”

Anyway Im bored of googling for you now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi, gordongecko, i thank you very much for your answer, on the package of the kira kush it’s specified that thc content is 0,6 and cbd 11%, but at first smoke i felt this weed too strong for my lungs, i have never felt an experience lik that, and now i’m courious to know something more sbout.
This kira kush has been grown in sweezerland, and imported in italy.

Is it called Kira CBD on packet? if so may be the swiss crossed it with high CBD strain.
They have a few I think

Yes, kira cbd 11%, but this strain is very different from other cbd commercial strains…uplifting, and an extreme scent of lemon.