KIS soil with JADAM method

33 Likes

So, ya like to grow a little weed aye Hatchkracks.
What is KIS soil? And I shudder to think what the JADAM method is!

1 Like

KIS Organics… Tad Hussey… Cannabis and Cultivation Podcast. He’s awesome. Very knowledgeable. He works with the guys at Black Swallow Living Soils here in Canada also to create a soil mix. I’m planning on running it indoors this winter and then maybe outdoor next season.

No need to shudder at the JADAM method. From what I understand, it’s a Korean Natural Farming technique and very proven. A lot of ppl are moving over to these methods with very good results.

15 Likes

Very nice Hatchkracks,

I’m going to be running a very similar setup to this,rolling grassroots beds and possibly Kis soil. I can barely see in one of the photos the casters and track which I’m sorting out now.
Are you happy with the casters and track you have?

And have you found that the 4x8 beds are manageable to roll and maneuver? I’m torn between 4x12, 4x8, or just a ton of 4x4’s.

All my best,
Orison

2 Likes

Great Pod Cast with lots of information, well worth looking into if you have not found KIS yet. Here is the URL to web site if peeps don’t have or want to check out…
https://www.kisorganics.com

2 Likes

Some pics of my JADAM that I made in the summer of 2020. I made it from Lambsquarter…

3 Likes

oh man, is it bad to say i got a lil hard? :wink: that shit is beautiful. great job dude!!

2 Likes

I paid an agronomist to have it tested and I can’t seem to post the video on here. I was after a high Mn input and it’s exactly what I made. It was high in Mn and P mostly but it was a very good flowering fertilizer according to him.

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Rhaw’s First OG Grow log