Kish's Grow Along

I guess it’s about time I’ve got my own journal to keep everything together in one place. I’m usually posting pics all over on different threads. It makes it kinda hard to go looking for stuff when I need to find it.

I’ll be posting my pics and updates here. Also be doing some seed give aways from time to time.

Here are a few pictures from my current grow. Things are looking a little rough this grow. I’m growing in 2 gallon bags with soil that I’ve used for the last 3 runs. I think it’s finally time to make a new batch up for the next round. This is around day 56 or so from flipping to 12/12.

Thanks to everyone that stops by!

Peanut Butter Breath f2
Purple Poison Cookies f2 #6
Ruthless Runtz Fallen Soldiers
GSC x Chem 91 s1

55 Likes

Happy 4:20 everyone!

GG4 x Dreamcatcher

38 Likes

Beautiful plants brotha, Damn that GG4 x Dreamcatcher looks tasty!

5 Likes

Beauty ladies mate :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Yeah they look to be finishing strong! Nice assortment.

3 Likes

Awesome ! Looking forward to this, always enjoy your work @VAkish definitely down for the show!

3 Likes

Yo, Bro, you REALLY got it goin’ on!!! You don’t need it, but continued success in your endeavors. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thanks everyone for all the kind words. Definitely not my best work but I think I can limp them along for another week or two

3 Likes

My paranoia had me doing that for a while

2 Likes

Just watered the girls and took a couple of pics. Hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving evening!

Ruthless Runtz Fallen Soldier

Peanut Butter Breath F2

GSC x Chem 91 s1

21 Likes

That GSC 91!! oooowweeee

1 Like

Haha @leetdood she’s a stinky girl. Really starting to like her

Took a couple of flash pics tonight. Things are going downhill in my flower room. I just need these girls to hang on for a week or two.

Hope everyone is having a great Friday evening!

Ruthless Runtz Fallen Soldier

Purple Poison Cookies F2 #6

18 Likes

Your plants are beautiful. Happy Thanksgiving to you.

3 Likes

sexy ladies there,VAkish :+1:
great job!

4 Likes

Hang on ladies @VAkish isnt done with you yet. :grin:
I want smell of vision already. :yum:

3 Likes

McDonald’s called, they want their nuggets back :rofl::rofl:

Kidding lol. That PPC tho! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::eye::candy:

3 Likes

Thank you!! @NICO @saxo

2 Likes

They been stinking up the whole block! :joy: @InTheWoods

2 Likes

Lol @HomegrownVABudz The PPC has an interesting smell. Never had a plant smell like it. I don’t even really know what it reminds me of

1 Like

Happy 4:20 everyone!

SSDD F2 Bx1 x (OG Chem x Casey Jones)

14 Likes