Komodoghosts super soil mix

Hey everyone sorry I’ve been away so long since my last grow dairy in the summer but had some personal :poop: that happened but now I’m back. :weight_lifting_man:‍♂

So since my last grow I said I would give out my super soil rx and I was bombarded with dm’s. So here it is… get your note pads ready.

This will do about 15x 5gal pots or more.

1 15lbs bag of gia green 4-4-4
1 15lbs bag of gia green 4-8-2 power bloom
10 lbs of used coffee grinds
12 lbs of powerized egg shells
12 lbs+ of home made grass and food waste compost
1 small container (approx 1lb) unsolphered molasses
8 cups dolomite lime
13 cups of crustition or crab meal
1 bag of composted cow crap from Walmart or where ever

Before passing the molasses to all the dry mix all the dry then add all of it to…

3 bales of promix and 1 bale of coco coir

From there of course mix COMPLETELY.

Of course put all of this into garbage cans or your preferred storage container. If your storing this mixture in 5 gallon buckets make sure they have lids. Your going to mix the molasses in 2 gallon water can. Fill your watering can then add 100 millilitres of molasses to it and of course water in 1ltr per bucket.

Let them all sit for aprox 2 weeks and then stir. There should be a mold layer on the top. This is a good thing as it will also be warm from it breaking down. Let sit for at least 6 weeks longer stirring every few days so it breaks down completely.

If you can, make some holes in the bottom of your storage container and keep the run off that filters thru the buckets and reintroduce the liquid fertilizer that the water has become into the buckets. This will keep the reaction going and also put your GOOD MICROBES AND BACTERIA back into the soil.

At then end of 8 weeks you will have an amazing soil that you cut 50/50 with perlite.

There ya go. That’s what I’ve been using the last few years and it just keeps getting better as time goes on.

13 Likes

Thanks for the love everyone

2 Likes

Gaia Green products are the best I’ve ever used. I’ve been using them indoors and outdoors since 2000 without issue.

4 Likes