Kraven the Bunker

I’m sorry to hear all the bad news… good news is you get a clean slate to start anew. Lmk if there’s anything I can do to help.

Best
Swampy

4 Likes

Thanks guys, hopefully things will go well and this will just be a bump in the road. :peace:

7 Likes

You always have that killing baking to fall back on. Oh man, I can still smell that loaf of bread up there.

:arrow_double_up: :bread:

2 Likes

Sure you don’t, but if you need any beans let me know.

4 Likes

Yes it does. I thought I had light damage as it started looking bad when I put in the new light. But not! Found this tonight;

3 Likes

Two spot spider mite, and a PITA.

8 Likes

ohhh yuck, thats not good ! :bug:

2 Likes

New growth is looking good, we are not out of the woods yet with two more rounds of treatments planned. 5/5 is Forbid day and then will finish up with Avid on 5/10. Most of the moms are starting to look a bit better, still afraid I may loose some really special cuts, but that just opens the door on cracking beans. Fuggin Mites :peace:

8 Likes

Well yesterday was treatment 2 of 3 for the Broad Mites, girls are not too happy, but neither are the bugs and the new growth is looking promising. Here is the state of the Bunker today.

Here is Flower, they were not affected too much, and they come down starting Tuesday or Wednesday…whenever the trichs say they are ready.

22 Likes

Keep up the fight man. Those flower shots don’t look half bad.

7 Likes

Not like my usual work, but not smokin the fans :peace:

7 Likes

Two days ago I did 1 out of at least 3 and seedling are very upset. At least tonight I have 4 less plants in flower to spray. Sparying the 50gal tub of soil everyday.

6 Likes

I also refer to my grow outbuilding as “the bunker.” I can go out there with my little Grav Taster and piddle around in the tents…that is my “happy place.” I find serenity in the grow room. :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Girls are finally getting happy again… Veg gets its last spray today and in a few days I’ll scope everything again with a good recheck…still gotta clone the survivors so about 1/2 way through this now hopefully.

20 Likes

Did you get it under control in time? Did you lose anyone?

8 Likes

8 Likes

I’ll know forsure when I take fresh clones next week and try to get copies made, gonna give them a few days to get over the last spraying…the ones I really really cant lose are the GG#4, SFV, Frosted Orange and Hippy Slayer, I have the rest backed up with the SBG so in our little corner of the world we are gonna be OK, I’ll get by with a little help from my friends…

13 Likes

I’m seeing awesome results with megacrop too mainly stateside. Only seen one person use it I think over here and that’s @Gaz29.
I’m seeing really good results alongside the lighting I’m both selling and using. I’ll happily pack a few sample packs and flyers in the lights I ship out. Drop me a pm if you’re interested

5 Likes

Yeah I’m using they’re 230g free sample but I missed out on the 610g Overgrow promo ( as my 230g was shipped out before the OG promo) , but I’d like to take @GreenleafNutrients up on the 610g … (so far i like the simplicity and performance of the megacrop.!)
Anything on shipping info etc, please let me know…
Cheers.
Gaz

Edit ; Im sorry @Kraven , this seemed to end up in your thread and if the mods can move it, cool. I don’t know why it ended up here… add it to the @GreenleafNutrients’ thread… cheers…
Gaz

6 Likes

Well done sir.

We look forward to normal Kraven output :evergreen_tree: :eye:

4 Likes