Kraven the Bunker

I’ll know forsure when I take fresh clones next week and try to get copies made, gonna give them a few days to get over the last spraying…the ones I really really cant lose are the GG#4, SFV, Frosted Orange and Hippy Slayer, I have the rest backed up with the SBG so in our little corner of the world we are gonna be OK, I’ll get by with a little help from my friends…

13 Likes

I’m seeing awesome results with megacrop too mainly stateside. Only seen one person use it I think over here and that’s @Gaz29.
I’m seeing really good results alongside the lighting I’m both selling and using. I’ll happily pack a few sample packs and flyers in the lights I ship out. Drop me a pm if you’re interested

5 Likes

Yeah I’m using they’re 230g free sample but I missed out on the 610g Overgrow promo ( as my 230g was shipped out before the OG promo) , but I’d like to take @GreenleafNutrients up on the 610g … (so far i like the simplicity and performance of the megacrop.!)
Anything on shipping info etc, please let me know…
Cheers.
Gaz

Edit ; Im sorry @Kraven , this seemed to end up in your thread and if the mods can move it, cool. I don’t know why it ended up here… add it to the @GreenleafNutrients’ thread… cheers…
Gaz

6 Likes

Well done sir.

We look forward to normal Kraven output :evergreen_tree: :eye:

4 Likes

I just switched to megacrop via the 210 gram freebie. I liked it so much I purchased the bud explosion, a pk booster. Used the pk booster once. But the megacrop I’m beginning to really like.

5 Likes

You can still get the overgrow promo! I can’t seem to find the proper quote but their rep said if you’ve already got the free 230g sample you’re still eligible for the 610g sample.

3 Likes

the 230g promo is separate from the 600g promo so you can use both of them

6 Likes

It ok if this ends the convo, I have switched to Megacrop so its not outa place too much lol.

8 Likes

The Timewreck is showing herself to be quite a sexy lady…she is setting buds now and looks to be stacking them thick…the excitement begins to build. [she is new to me, she came from Ghettogardener, who has had this cut of @Subcool’s Timewreck for a very long time]

15 Likes

A few random shots from the Bunker today as we go through harvest and getting the new ones ready to transition…

22 Likes

Things look like they are getting back to normal in the bunker. :+1::seedling:

14 Likes

…this is interesting; i have a dispensary-clone of “GirlTime” GSCxTimewreck and can see the similarities… girl-time for me is slow & small & not great structurally, definitely has the thin-mint GSC flavor mixed in. nice high. must be the vortex. :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I was checking all the girls over and talking to them, so I got the Timewreck out and got some pictures of her, she sure is a fine looking lady. @Subcool

15 Likes

Right back to rockin’ it.

Love to see the work.

2 Likes

Good morning y’all, a few picture from the garden today while I was picking. Things are picking up the pace now… as long as I can keep the kitties from treating it like one large fresh salad …

I have been known to graze on both the beans and the strawberries

15 Likes

Dam @Kraven how in the world is your corn so tall already…i started as early as weather permited (slap dab middle america) and my corn is all only 6 inches tall

5 Likes

Killer!!! It’s still to iffy to put stuff out yet, had a big hail storm this afternoon.mayby by next weekend will start hardening off the tomato plants before the move into 35 gal smart pots. Thinking coco drippers with worm castings and clayballs mixed in trying to go 20 feet this year my previous record was 17’ feet for a yellow pear .trained up a string clockwise as it grows!
:wink:

4 Likes

The Timewreck [ @Subcool ] is now 28 days into flower and has finished setting buds…looking forward to seeing her put on a show now fosure. Thanks again to Ghetto Gardener for sharing with me. :peace:

Grown with @GreenleafNutrients - Mega crop

15 Likes

Frosted Orange at 28 days flower by - @LED_Seedz [ my personal tester cut]

12 Likes

Now that all the excitement has settled the Bunker is slowly getting back to normal…

17 Likes