Kraven the Bunker

You’re killing me! I’ll bet that garlic/onion sourdough kicks ass. My stomach is growlin’.

5 Likes

that there is the highest form of praise, thank you for the kind words. :peace:

7 Likes

It makes great TOAST too!
:smiley:

6 Likes

“I like toast too.” M. Headberg

5 Likes

I tasted a bit of the sample I brought to ya and no sir this is not my best work by a long shot, gonna whoop up a nice loaf for you next time we see each other…glad you liked this ok, next time will be better fosure.

5 Likes

Should I spit this one out?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

No just noticed it was not one of my better ones, its not bad, just not top shelf imho …i set high standards for the things i gift.

6 Likes

M was another tragically lost person who passed well before his time…

2 Likes

Thank you Thank you Thank you. not like my bath bomb salts ha ha

3 Likes

I have been soaking like a gator in your real good feel good salts…they are the bomb to me and I like’em, seriously, they help my lower back pain.

4 Likes

Made this months supply of meds, no lab…just a kitchen and few techniques and patience… really thinking about getting the LeVO Oil Infuser…could just press rosin instead of making RSO for my daily THC caps [I press rosin to make my high cbd /thc carts to vape for pain control]… I dont take the poison pharma pushes anymore to control my crazy ass, talk about government funded drug dealers… I prefer the natural management of PTSD / Rage Disorder / Anxiety / Depression without side effects

High CBD / THC Blended cart for pain -

RSO for my daily psych meds -

14 Likes

@Kraven I got the Source Turbo by Extractcraft and it is a game changer for making meds. I typically squish all my buds for rosin, then extract anything that’s left with alcohol. I get back about 95% of that alcohol with the Source Turbo. I know it’s expensive, but it will pay for itself in alcohol costs alone. Like you I need my meds for PTSD/Anxiety/Bi Polar.

8 Likes

I been mashin’ corm my whole life so distilling back some corn squeezing’s is really easy and no need for fancy equipment…with that being said, my 460gal submarine is a tad big for recovery. I am looking at the Levo or the MBM, both will accept rosin and coconut oil to make caps. I’m tired of the ETOH extractions / vac purge [ hard to keep a constant dose from batch to batch] so thinking to make a 100 or so pills a month a small infuser would be cheaper than actually setting up a small lab if it will do all the production tasks I require…not sure which way I will go yet but need better equipment just so I can get a little more efficient…this takes a full 6 hours from start to finish and a ton of constant manual manipulation…but boy howdy, these are not for the uninitiated, they are super potent ~500 to 600mg per cap, and have replaced all my pharma meds in less than a year, all I take is mushrooms and cannabis and my life it 100X better with no side effects.

11 Likes

Frosted Orange and Timewreck just cruising along toward the finish now…couple more weeks and they will be done.

16 Likes

i’m vrey interested in the Timewreck smoke report & will be following… i’ve got a “GirlTime” (GSCxTimewreck) that is definitely not vigorous but makes a nice smoke & the thin-mint flavor came through. yield was med-low(could be my SGS). the smoke made it a keeper-for-now. 'think TGA dropped it. (got it as clone from AlpineAlternative, TGA dist.).

:evergreen_tree: <–wonders if it’s from a Badger/MzJill plant or an Alpine bean

3 Likes

http://subcool.com/product/scarlet-queen/

Scarlet Queen from TGA :slight_smile:

Killer Queen X Space Queen

10 Likes

A quick pictorial essay of my fishing adventure on the flats this morning…

15 Likes

I have been to your house then!

On Fallout 4 on PS3! Check it out! It’s called Kingsport Light House!

Even the entrance is the same!

11 Likes

Where’s the fish?
:sunglasses:

3 Likes

I would have got to that but, was enjoying the photos too much.

4 Likes