Kraven the Bunker

Ahhh the fish, …the old hippy I went fishin with caught it.

7 Likes

and it was this big!

5 Likes

We cut it up and fished with it the rest of the day.

7 Likes

Absolutely the right plan brother! I’m down to 2 pills a day. 2 years ago it was 9. I rarely have access to shrooms here. Partly due to my isolationist lifestyle. But when I do I feel optimum for weeks. I want to try the caps as soon as I’m able. Exciting prospect. Thanks @Kraven

4 Likes

Super cheap and easy to do, lmk if I can help OS. I have plenty of mycology stuff and years of practice.

7 Likes

Frosted Orange and Timewreck#1 smoothly heading into late bloom / early finish. Both have about 15-17 days or so left…

This is the posse that greeted me this am…

INDICA -

SATIVA -

20 Likes

…i just listened to potcast25/DragonFly Earth Medicine…(familiar?) folks talk a lot about an amazing array of uses/benefits of fungi (& a lot of other stuff too)… today a mushroom popped up in one of my flowering plants(think it was GirlTime). :slight_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

C99 passed to me by @LED_Seedz showing off right at the chop…

20 Likes

A few of the pepper plants @OG1969

22 Likes

Beautufull peppers kraven… like i said my garden is slowly behind yours

6 Likes

I love peppers! Those look pretty good. I wish I would have tried some green chili this year, they thrive in hot dry conditions.

4 Likes

Caught this young fella starin me down while I was mowing, looks to be out for his first hunting trip…me nor the mower scared him and he flew down to check us out really close once I shut the mower off and stood still. So I went in and got the camera to take a pic and he was still hanging out with me.

20 Likes

Very nice .:loop::eyes:

3 Likes

I have yet to see an owl live.

When I first moved in here, there must have been a ton of mice in the area, I heard one once late night.

5 Likes

99 that is a bird of prey…its a Hawk, maybe yellow tail or red shoulder, but a young hawk. We have a few owls, I see from time to time, one is a huge, its cool when he stops in.

6 Likes

I guess I couldn’t see it clearly enough. My eyes are going fast.

5 Likes

Not the best picture in the world, easy to not see clearly. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Today the Frosted Orange by @LED_Seedz and Timewreck by @Subcool come down.

Timewreck @ 66 Days

21 Likes

Some shots of the girls…

19 Likes

Look like little seedlings to me. :grin::grin::grin:

6 Likes