Kraven the Bunker

Well Romeo [ 17 yo Maine Coon] is doing well, he still has a lot of weigh to gain back but he is happy and as healthy as possible, for now he seems out of trouble. Misty, my FIV cat passed awhile ago so I befriended a feral 8 week old kitten, who was at deaths door. Six weeks later, shots and plenty of food, she is a regular kitten full of energy so we adopted 2 more kittens to be her playmates…we have three that are 17 or older now…

Weezee when we first got her

Weezee today

And the two new kittens…

19 Likes

WOW, what a difference.

5 Likes

GG#4

Hippy Slayer

Frosted Orange

21 Likes

beautiful plants man!

that gg has a style to it lol

8 Likes

Thanks Jake, she is supposed to be the real deal.

7 Likes

Holy crap. I have no idea how I missed this thread. Dude you are killing it!

9 Likes

Thank you for the kind words, I appreciate you dropping by and taking a peek.

5 Likes

There isn’t any question, it’s worth the visit, every time.

Rocking the house bro!

7 Likes

Great shots mate…what sort of camera are you using? I’ve heard those new type mirrorless can produce a decent photograph but I haven’t used one myself.

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words…only taking pic’s of the pretty ones…had a nute issue and it smoked my testers and most of the harvest I’m taking down…but back on track with the secret formula now so things should settle back to normal.

8 Likes

Thank you ozzie, I us a Motorola droid camera with an free app called open camera. It takes good pic’s from my phone. I keep saying one day I need to get a good camera and tripod, maybe when I grow perfect flowers it will be time :wink:

7 Likes

Then it is time.

:clock9: :clock9: :camera_with_flash:

7 Likes

Here is a few shots of my succulents flowering.

16 Likes

Made a new Sour Dough bread tonight. Rolled it out and then grated a 1/4 lb of unsalted butter and added garlic and Parmesan cheese and rolled it and baked…it smells amazing.

18 Likes

I never would have though to make garlic swirl bread… I suddenly feel the need to learn how to make bread :grin:

8 Likes

My eyes will eventually grow smell. :eye: / :nose:

6 Likes

Is the secret formula to secret to share lol?!?!

3 Likes

Naw @SeymourGreen its simple and straight forward, its just water flour salt and a yeast. I use wild yeast I caught locally and keep. then the formula is 1/2/3/ 2%

number 1 is the total amount starter [ weight in grams]
number 2 is 2x the total weight in grams #1 for the amount of moisture [ water , milk ect.]
number 3 is 3x the total weight in grams #1 for the amount of flour
Then 2% of the total weight of 1+2+3 in grams for salt

Example

200g of starter
400g of moisture
600g of flour
24g of salt [1200g x 2%]

Mix, knead, let rest /rise. knock back and form loaves and let rise second time…cook @ 450F or 230C for 20-40 mins depending on size.

This is the basic formula, from there you can add whatever…like nuts or grains, spices to cheese’s…but learn the the basic loaf first before you start mixing it up with custom loaves.

:peace:

12 Likes

Thanks @Kraven. This is very interesting. I actually went to culinary school, but baking is an art form that still eludes me lol! And one more thing, how the heck do you catch yeast and where would I start looking to catch said yeast lol!

5 Likes

set a bowl of 50g of distilled water and 50g of flour out and it will catch it…

9 Likes