Kraven the Bunker

There’s yeast all over, you just need food for them. The white haze you see on wild grapes is yeast, and if you make grape juice at home it’ll turn to wine. Same if you mix equal parts water and flour, and leave covered with breathable fabric at room temperature, yeast will colonize it.

6 Likes

why do i always see these posts when i’m starving on top of starving with the munchies? DAMN i’m hungry now & have to log out. :confounded:

:evergreen_tree: :wolf: :bread:

5 Likes

Cherry WiFi hanging - it has left the Bunker…too many other good keepers so this one I let go.

18 Likes

Thanks @Kraven! I learned something new today!

4 Likes

Frosted Orange @ 53 days [17 days left] by LEDSeedz.

Bambi Testers @ 53 days [ about 5-7 days left] by LEDSeedz

19 Likes

…are the Bambi testers different or did one get a little burn?..
it seems like the first cola has a golden hue, or is it me?

:evergreen_tree: it’s always me :smile:

5 Likes

They all got burned.

4 Likes

Wow! I definitely need something in my stable that finishes that quick!

4 Likes

Frosted Orange is quickly becoming a fav…smells like orange crush soda and tastes like an orange sweet tart, but watch out for the punch she packs…heavy indica narcotic buzz…couch lock fosure if your not paying attention…

20 Likes

I need to get that right now. Sounds like my dream girl.

7 Likes

orangey weed is new to me. it seems weird but it’s growing on me. the hash is GREAT. (orange sunshine, cali-o coming through…)

:v: :tangerine:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Bunker is getting pretty close to take down, called my trimmer today to schedule. Not my best work, nute issues, but the buds filled in and it looks like I got weight.

Bambi Tester at 64 days by LED_Seedz

Frosted Orange @64 days

15 Likes

Got all the trophies on one wall now in the guest room.

Grass Monkey

Bambi Tester @ 67 days [50/50 amber /cloudy] Coming down in the morning.

18 Likes

Does Bambi have an identifiable smell?

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Berries and dankness with a grape somewhere in there…pleasant

4 Likes

Hiya’s…missed 4 light cycles but hanging in there…fed and timers set and ready for some light love tonight.

Grass Monkey by LED_Seedz
Flower Day 24

Hippy Slayer gifted by LED_Seedz
Flower Day 24

ICookies gifted by LED_seedz
Flower Day 24

15 Likes

Tossing some beef and taters down my neck…

13 Likes

Sadness has filled our house today. Romeo, our 17 year old Maine Coon fought a valiant battle with a cold that became an infection. At his age and with his condition colds turn into respiratory infections quickly. He simply could not overcome his illness and passed peacefully with me and my wife present. We both feel a deep void and the world just doesn’t feel the same. He was loved and spoiled, and we were given 17 years to enjoy his love and company. I lost a friend, my wife lost a confidant, he was her special friend and they shared a very special relationship, she is lost, her heart is broken. I prepared a final resting place for him next to another of our beloved kitties that is both beautiful and sunny in the afternoon…exactly what he loved most, sunny lazy days. He was a king in his own right, he was our special Romeo.

18 Likes

Sorry to hear about Romeo, friend.
Sounds like he had a great life. It’s easy to see how much he meant to you. A very handsome cat.
:heart: :bouquet:

5 Likes

Damn man that friggin sucks. :disappointed_relieved: He is a beautiful cat and I’m sure he had a wonderful life with lots of love living with you guys. Im glad he got a few more months after his last scare, but it sad to see him pass. My heart goes out to you and yours. Sorry for the edit I hit the button by accident.

6 Likes