Kraven the Bunker

Wow, you got that Hippy Slayer dialed in! Good growing! :+1::seedling:

7 Likes

I had some (admittedly dispensary mids) “Hippy Crippler”, and it did not cripple this hippie. Is this more of the strain confusion? :smile:

Only slay bad hippies, please. :pray:

:evergreen_tree: :wink:

3 Likes

Ill let him chime in…ill add what ive researched though…hippy slayer and headband is supposed to be a couple of the strongest strains out…reported to green out and white face novices…sounds like my cup of tea but unnatainable here for me.

4 Likes

Or you can use the search feature…

5 Likes

That is incorrect. It is Jack Herer x Starfighter

4 Likes

I’ll correct that in the notes I keep on your strains.

6 Likes

C’mon, take a walk with me through the Bunker today…

20 Likes

I see wonderful things :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

what you got there in that 4th pic?

3 Likes

Hippy Slayer it is Dirty Hippy – “snow lotus sister” (afgooey x blockhead) x Road Kill Skunk is from the Jim Ortega line.

6 Likes

oh man. does it hurt the lungs? she looks potent

2 Likes

A few fixing to come down and a few getting started…

Hippy Slayer

Frosted Orange

Grass Monkey

17 Likes

I love these “little walks” lol!

8 Likes

Just finished up a harvest and its hanging, these girls are next…day 47 of flower…

Flower Day 47

14 Likes

Talk about frost rails!!! :open_mouth: also can I get a tip or two on your dry/cure techniques? I can use all the help I can get in that department lol :anguished:!

4 Likes

Thank you for dropping by and the kind words… sure cut at base of stalk, hang upside down with fans intact…pull fans when they crisp up. Use the 60/60 rule 60F at 60% rh and let them slow dry with no direct airflow on them, but air movement in the drying space. Once they are dry enough to snap off the buds snap them off and store in glass mason jars, they will need to burp every 12 hours for a few days then every day just to get fresh air in and stale air out…then every other day and then finally just seal up and store in cool dark / dry place to cure for at least 4 weeks.

Thats the method i use, and it varies a little from time to time, but thats basically it…the slow even dry and a good cure is key, you can really ruin a harvest by messing up the dry / cure.

11 Likes

Man I am so impressed with your set up. Makes me want to take a bat to my junky ass space. All of your girls look top notch! I really wanna bunker now…

5 Likes

Thank you @Kraven. I’m trying real hard to get that 60/60 ratio. Definitely had a few harvests ruined because my space gets to warm. I appreciate you taking the time to help. Take care.

2 Likes

Wife surprised me with new glass, the tornado effect is epic and its the best hitting glass I have ever smoke from…

10 Likes

That IS nice…and stout. Looks like a b*tch to clean though… Love the double handles…the room may be spinning but “OK m’fer I got you! Light me!” :joy_cat: :smoking:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes