Kravenhead Genetics, good friends making good cannabis

2019 marks the beginning of a long partnership of three established growers / breeders to bring much needed medical relief to combat veterans and the general population at a reasonable cost. We will release no strain’s until they are tested perfect. Please follow us on this journey for epic meds and good friendships. Peace

Male selection for the first cross. [9lb Hammer]

Male selection for the second cross. [Safety Meeting]

This is the lady they are gonna hit… [Gorilla Glue #4]

35 Likes

Badass choice for a name. Sounds kinda regal, classy, like it comes with a family crest. :eye:

7 Likes

Very good luck to you all. It sounds like a very noble idea to base a seed company on.

Care and compassion over profit. Imagine if all companies operated like this.

I’m sure you will crush it your grows are very spectacular and I’m sure given time your genetics will be just as good.

Peace

Bonged

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words.

We are gonna give it an honest try. Thank you for the kind words

5 Likes

Good luck sir!!!

1 Like

looking very nice, best of luck to you & the crew.

I’m a combat veteran myself, both OEF 1 & OIF 1. thanks for what you’re doing. respect.

5 Likes

Welcome and from another Veteran, non combat, thank you and much respect from me, as well! Very nice people here.

peace

5 Likes

Thank you all for such a warm reception, we will be focusing on getting our meds into the hands of veterans, please feel free to contact me for our special offers for veteran groups / veterans… we want to ensure you have good meds and we are around to answer any grow related questions…just making friends a few beans at a time. :peace:

8 Likes

How do u pick your Male? Looks to me like it was from seed so I wonder how u came to the conclusion to make that ur stud when u never grew him out before

1 Like

I believe you have erred in your assumption, "when u never grew him out before"… All three strains are quite familiar as they have been grown before by several partners over several grows. Yes, we are currently looking at males for selection, but no selection has been made. These represent just a small sample of what we are looking at currently, and the question of male selection is highly specific to what your trying to accomplish. All very good questions. Thank you. :peace:

6 Likes

You got my support all the way on this. Good luck brother. :+1:

3 Likes

Best of everything to you guys! Much Love and Respect.
:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

I really feel the need to clarify a few things. @LED_Seedz was my mentor and teacher and he did a fine job helping me reach the level I am now, and I am thankful. Over the years I have slowly collected clone only elite cuttings he has offered, and all of them have been epic, but those are HIS genetics, they were gifted to me for my personal head stash. LED_Seedz has always been kind about sharing medicine he knows will help folks, and the cuts he passed to me continue to help me manage pain, anxiety, anger and mostly my PTSD to this day.

Over the years we all have collected a nice selection of genetics so myself and partners felt strongly this was our next logical step in our personal evolution. We will not be standing on the back of LED_Seedz, while you will see me continue to run his gear for my personal use, your quickly going to realize that Kravenhead Genetics is moving in a entirely different direction with completely different genetics and goals.

I am thankful for the relationships and friendships that have brought me to this place, now as I move in a new direction I hope everyone is very clear that past relationships do not guide future endeavors. :peace:

10 Likes

Awesome bro. Well said. Best vibes on the new gig. You should do very well. Lots of unhappy veterans should be very happy to find you. peace

3 Likes