Kush’s mushroom madness

So I been growing pot for as long as I can remember but have never tried growing mushrooms. Me and my wife have been on and off about micro dosing with mushrooms and finally decided to try it after hearing about all the benefits that come from it.
So I figured I might as well try to grow our own.

I placed a couple orders with myco.com the first was a mush box mini kit and the second order was an LC and some supplies.
I figured testing a kit first wouldn’t be a bad idea.
Here’s the mush box mini kit and it’s unboxing.

39 Likes

Good luck! Be sure to check out this thread!

Edit: I’ve grown shrooms a few times, but used the teks I found on shroomery.org.

6 Likes

The substrate is starting to get some growth. It seams slow but it is making progress since I got it.

19 Likes

I have been lol and I was there asking questions the other day :grin:

3 Likes

Excellent.

Is PE the only type you got for this grow?

4 Likes

You gotta Lotta rounds in that first pic bro haha, you a prepper?

6 Likes

oooh, PE. nice choice. soo good

5 Likes

@Randar it said on the website that the mini kit was either b+ or golden teacher and PE showed up so it was kind of a surprise. From what I been reading it’s a little more difficult to grow and takes longer to mature, being my first time trying this I was hoping for b+ because it’s supposed to be a good beginner strain.
That’s all I got in this order but the syringe I ordered and am still waiting on is tidal wave #2.

5 Likes

Looking forward to this has been a minute for me. Just had some penis envy. A few months ago. They were pretty intense. I end up giving most of them away. I like acid a little better.

7 Likes

You will not be disappointed. You may have to be careful trying to micro dose tho. Those are some powerful shrooms.

4 Likes

@Dr.VitaminGreen Lol that’s a resin table I made. I was in the army so thought it was a cool idea. I went to an army surplus store and picked up a bunch of empty casings.

I had spares and made a little end table too lol

21 Likes

I never had them. To be honest I haven’t had any in a long time lol another reason i kinda wanted the b+

2 Likes

That’s what I’ve been reading lol. How do they compare to liberty caps? I think liberty was the last time I had any and it was probably 10 years or more

4 Likes

PE are some of the most potent mushrooms I’ve tried had taken about a 2 gram mushroom which isn’t a large amount for me and had quite an experience :joy: hope you enjoy them I’m thinking about getting a kit and trying to cultivate some myself :+1: @Kushking902

7 Likes

It only takes a couple for me. If they’re small. The ones that are the size of your thumb are the ones you got to worry about. I don’t know I’ve gotten crazy little bit small closed cabs. I don’t know I’ve gotten crazy little bit on small closed cabs. I like the table looks pretty cool.

2 Likes

The only name brand I’ve had was PE. I’ve had a few different kinds, but never knew what they were. I also want to try B+ soon.

2 Likes

Bro, that is freaking cool. You should sell something like that. Super creative. Got me wanting to gift some to some brothers in arms but like glue the casings to the inside in patterns.

3 Likes

@DesertHeartGardens @Hemp that concerns me a bit lmao. It’s been a long time.
Since they are so strong what do you recommend for a micro dose?

2 Likes

The pics don’t look bad but I’m no carpenter lol I don’t think I could sell what I make.

I would say half a point to start every few days maybe on a weekend or when you got nothing going on try out .1 haven’t explored micro dosing much though so don’t take my word for it

2 Likes