Kushyhazes grow house daze

Time to introduce myself properly and show you what I’m running at the minute. 100% personal use only…

14 Likes

Looking good so far. You growing in coco?

2 Likes

Yh It’s a 60/40 mix was in soil for my first run so i thought id try it and it’s bang on

4 Likes

Old dirt farmer here and just switched to a 70/30 blend myself. Biggest plants I ever had indoors. Can I ask what nutes your using?

1 Like

Im using b-cuzz at the minute

1 Like

Ok. Just wondering. I currently run heads 6/9 with fox farms Gringo rasta nutes I received as a sample. Working good so far but experiencing some slight cal/ mag issues 4th week in flowering but nothing major so fingers crossed! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Will look a lot better in there once he’s got filtration dealt with. He’s also running 280w of citiled cluo38. Basically s section of my old rig with fresh chips and holders. I went and seen it today in person and to say he’s new to the game he’s not started out too bad. I can see some nice green coming out of here. I’ve also given him some decent genetics to start out but if anyone has any surplus seeds. You have my word they will be appreciated :sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Running a 250 true watt Timber cob cree led 3500k in a small tent and the thing is a beast! Kinda looking for some decent genetics myself, but been getting kinda paranoid with some of the free seed give away threads so who knows. :flushed:

1 Like

I only work in true watts brother. I make lights for the UK. (Have a licensing agreement with baudelaire for solstrips in the UK market) myself partnered with @robin make a good team. And the Scottish are winning at conversion to LED so far. Where are you in the world brother? And if there is a free seed giveaway from an established member (look at the pips) and the comments on it. You will find this a very honest and caring/giving community. Those with bad intentions get weeded out pretty quick from what I have seen so far.

2 Likes

That is awesome man! I’m in the states and this is my second run with this light since switching to leds and I can honestly say I have definitely been converted. I see a lot of good people on here, but got spooked because I pm’d one of the posters for a free seed give away, and then there was no activity on thread for a few days and people started posting some things that made me nervous. I didn’t give out an address or anything, but some things that were said made me rather grateful I didn’t. With that being said do you ship lights to the states? Where can I see them in action?

1 Like

Ermm you can see them in action dotted about all over overgrow. Mainly in Scotland though haha. I can’t ship solstrips to the US but I can ship any other build anywhere else. If you want a solstrip rig i can guide you through a build no problem but you need to purchase components from @Baudelaire

You guys using a solstrip ;I’m assuming is an advanced word for led board;correct me if I’m wrong using cfl’s if calculated correctly sq footage x watts per light you could get an exact amount without water and light ;so whats wasted light if you’ve calculated light per x sq ft = no wasted light.

1 Like

It’s the efficiency that does it you stick a quantum meter under the crl and solstrips. The difference will be apparent. I was skeptical. As is everyone of my customers when they see the price. But when they see the benefits and results next to the draw from the wall. It’s certainly one of the best diy methods available for Lighting at the minute

1 Like

I choose best at 250w CFL.

2 Likes

Each to their own but I’ve used many lights and a CFL is my go to for pausing a plant. I’ve used most lights available from blurples to cobs to hps and solstrips. Assisted a mate using CMH through several runs. More of a perpetual that was before people’s jealousy greed meant he had to down his space. He’s starting to rebuild what he had and im glad to assist. If you’re not sold on LED yet. Not even saying solstrips take a look at a few threads like @Jellypowered cab adventures. My starting from scratch garden. @Pedro_Bann @Albannach led conversion thread. There’s plenty of folks that have the blessings that an efficient LED unit delivers. @kushyhaze is using an 8 cob citilrd cluo38 4 x 3500k 4 x 2700k. (Predominantly bloom light) but he plans to run from cut so suits his needs perfect plus assistance on standby as and when needed.

What I will say is it’s easy to get carried away building the best available light so. Make a budget and stick to it. To me it became more a labour of love. And I still enjoy every light build I do

2 Likes

I built a few mh and hps lamps in my day :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s what kushyhaze is rocking brother. Saved him some issues and it was a project on a rainy day from parts I had knocking about.

6 Likes

That is the tits! Any apartments for rent in Scotland? :smiley:

2 Likes

Manchester is where it’s all happening. Well it’s the first port of call before they reach albannach and perfection anyway. That was honestly knocked together in an afternoon. that’s got Arctic 64 pro heatsinks and fans controlled by a fan speed controller. pretty much what @gaz29 is running just dressed different. every light i made so far have been different to suit peoples individual environment. which is cool af everyone having a light that’s one of a kind

4 Likes

I might have a need for some of your solStrips soon bro, how easy/hard ( for me lol) would it be ,to stick say 5 x solStrips together - how much would that be ( disc’ coughs’ ‘ount, discou ‘coughs again’ nt’ - mates rate.?) :facepunch:t2:
I have been holding off sticking my 4 by 4ft tent up but it’s happening as i have too many good seeds to crack and im no getting any younger bro…!

And I’ll send you those beans before the end of the week, Thursday probably, ok …
You have a great :+1:day mate .,
Gaz

2 Likes