Kushyhazes grow house daze

Not uploaded for a bit so quick update purple badlands is going wild :grinning:ssdd doing well but dosnt seem to be filling out any ideas why? And the 4 at the front one is urkle one is rb2 and two are rb1 @anon58740919 there doing well brotha :blush:

6 Likes

Ssdd produces more golf ball style nuggets mate. You’ll get the yield but it will be spread out. Give her time. Your stretch must also be done now I’d imagine. We will get you that strip light made soon so you can cover the full tent bro. Can’t even check mine till evening today

2 Likes

Ylooking on running a next tent at some point as well man and cheers for the info as long as it’s look right I’m happy lol😊

2 Likes

The ssdd is a bitch to tame. Look back through my last run pics and you’ll put your mind at rest. I did tell you when you took it it had vegged a bit too long but you’ll be sweet bro. Another tent will be a good shout too. Veg/auto and a bloom room?

1 Like

That’s my plan mate yes gna start fresh afta this run some were different get my strip light build done and I’m sorted :blush:

1 Like

Once there’s angle we can build it bro. It’s no mither. Need to check my room in a sec.

1 Like

Will go grab some at some point this week man going to tie the badlands down today she’s going wild haha :blush:

1 Like

Wuo today. I could do with going hydro shop myself :grin:

1 Like

The forest lol all looking really heathly this morning purplebad lands are throwing pistols all over now and so are the urke and the romberry id say another 3 weeks and I’ll start flushing the ssdd :grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

All the girls looking healthy this morning

The romberry has a mad rate of growth only been in there around 2weeks there loving it think I’m gna start flushing the ssdd next week :blush:

4 Likes

how the coir grow doing ?

1 Like

Few recent uploads hopefully the badlands done stretching :joy:

1 Like

Got a few of the ssdd on my mates phone way better camera :joy:

2 Likes

So got the tent back up at new location with new fan and filter so I put my romberrys and hurkle back in there and that’s we’re they shall he finished now.just put some strawberry sour diesel beans in to crack see how wee get on

3 Likes

Just repotted the strawberry sour diesel and she’s looking healthy 5 more days and it’s harvest time for KH a week or so early but have a house inspection so no choice still be really nice the jezzaberry as @anon58740919 calls it will go in veg auto cupboard for the time being happy smoking /growing people

2 Likes