Kwikseeds...and lumberjack seeds

After watching CNN I got my order in to Kwikseeds for the remaining afghan seeds I have been wanting
I got two packs of Kandahar, one of Tora Bora a half pack of Ghazni and half pack of Lebanese
A friend has offered to share jamaican genetics so I’m getting close to filling my bucket list
Last was hawaiian so I found the Lumberjack seeds to have a stock of Kauai Electric, a famous heirloom sativa from that island
Placing the order with Lumberjack seeds could not have been easier. I loved their process. I have found a couple of posts on overgrow that said they were legit so I went ahead with the order…wish me luck

10 Likes

Good luck :four_leaf_clover::+1::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Thank you!

There is a strain called Electric Freak that was in Hawaii that was off the charts a few years ago. I never saw the plant, but I sure smoked it.:grin:

1 Like

That’s cool! I am so impressed with lumberjack seeds up to this point any way!
I received some Jalisco from the Landrace team and was unimpressed with their packaging although it came quick enough.
They wanted extra to use paypal and don’t want me getting purchase protection? Not sure about that.
Kwikseeds has no issues with purchase protection and is cheaper and always sends freebies. We will just have to see if there is a difference in germination

I found electric freak on aloha seeds and it’s related to kaiau electric…!

1 Like